Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H PLUS improvement proposal

It would be nice to have a one button control to get a 360 degree pan, maybe the aux button could have that option.

Because like any other company that wants to ruin it for themselves by being greedy. Why put all the features into one drone when you can split the features between a series of drones and force the customer to buy more product. If Yuneec really gave a flying *#$%, they would have a rep in here responding to feedback or representing the company to provide more usability of their product rather than forcing you to move elsewhere. I really wish someone would hack the drone and develop a modified ROM that would allow you to manipulate all settings of the drone.

Which is why I'm working with a few programmer buddies to be able to break the login on the C23.
This reminds of the the guy that buys crashed Teslas. If you buy the car you should own the car. Tesla turns off the supercharger on their cars when they are in a crash. Tesla tried to make it so that the mechanic couldn't repair crashed Teslas. He argued that when you buy the car you buy everything not just the ability to drive it. In other words you own the car and the technology and the manufacturer gives up the whole car not just the right to drive it.

I think it's about time for a class lawsuit demanding access to the features and settings.

Last edited:
Good luck. Neither U.S. courts or the government has been able to do much with the tech sector.

However, I agree with you. John Deere did similar with their line of tractors. Our auto industry led the way when they introduced fault code readers and didn’t initially release the code descriptions.

Reactions: thoneter
Good luck. Neither U.S. courts or the government has been able to do much with the tech sector.

However, I agree with you. John Deere did similar with their line of tractors. Our auto industry led the way when they introduced fault code readers and didn’t initially release the code descriptions.

Actually a US Court recently ruled in favor of a “right to repair” but it has some limitations.

Reactions: thoneter
TH PLUS improvement proposal

- Optional RTH auto with low battery voltage (example: you fly under trees, one meter from the ground, you have several alarms low battery, but you know what you do, you can land in the second, but in automatic, it goes up to 20m, etc. and is planted under the branches in the trees)

-Ability to adjust camera tilt speed (as on 480)

-To set the exposures of the controls (as on the 480)

-Remitting the functions of the pads (as on the 480)

-Don't remember sometimes the video settings, especially the 50p that returns to the original 60p

-To test the train without flying (as on the 480)

-Remove NFZ for professionals

Otherwise, he flies well and does his job well
Could you please add more detail on last two items? I don't have a H480 on hand and it's appreciated if can help me to understand it well.

I don't think it's luck. I think it's going to take a large conjointed effort by all drone fliers, car drivers, etcetera to file complaints with our lame government system and then push them to the point of extinction to break the bond between google, amazon etcetera lobbyists and the swamp.

Reactions: PatR
Could you please add more detail on last two items? I don't have a H480 on hand and it's appreciated if can help me to understand it well.

You don’t need to be concerned too much about the RTH item as the height is adjustable and nobody with any sense flies a battery down to the second warning level.

I know this is getting off topic but I truly think the large companies like Google, Amazon etc are aligning with the FAA and the gov't. Once they've pushed us out of their skies we'll be able to fly our drones above our properties up to the height of our roofs.

I've got the state of MN coming after me. I've got commercial DMV, DPS (dept of public safety, Highway Patrol crimes and commercial divisions, MN AG and DOT completely disregarding their own statutes and making up a hybrid concoction of statutes to generate revenue.

They're coming after me for 4 misdemeanors and 1 felony by disregarding state reciprocity statutes and literally mixing and matching whatever statutes come to mind.

Point being, it's no longer for the people, by the people or of the people. It's for the bureaucracy, by the red tape and of the tyranny. Serving and protecting the general welfare of the people is becoming a thing of the past.

You don’t need to be concerned too much about the RTH item as the height is adjustable and nobody with any sense flies a battery down to the second warning level.
I just wonder these two functions:

-Don't remember sometimes the video settings, especially the 50p that returns to the original 60p

-To test the train without flying (as on the 480)

I know this is getting off topic but I truly think the large companies like Google, Amazon etc are aligning with the FAA and the gov't. Once they've pushed us out of their skies we'll be able to fly our drones above our properties up to the height of our roofs.

They are not “aligning with the government”. They are in fact the people shaping the rules the FAA will incorporate. Been trying to tell people that for years. It was made abundantly clear how it was going to happen when I worked for the UAV company. The path was well documented. The driving forces shaping drone laws have all been members of the original ARC committee and the following Drone Advisory Council, along with outfits the FAA calls “Pathfinders” refining the proposals through actual testing, where the FAA provides full time observers. Just look up the names of the outfits comprising those groups to learn what we’re up against.

I hope you can afford a real good attorney as it sounds like some of what you have to deal with will set legal precedence.

They are not “aligning with the government”. They are in fact the people shaping the rules the FAA will incorporate. Been trying to tell people that for years. It was made abundantly clear how it was going to happen when I worked for the UAV company. The path was well documented. The driving forces shaping drone laws have all been members of the original ARC committee and the following Drone Advisory Council, along with outfits the FAA calls “Pathfinders” refining the proposals through actual testing, where the FAA provides full time observers. Just look up the names of the outfits comprising those groups to learn what we’re up against.

I hope you can afford a real good attorney as it sounds like some of what you have to deal with will set legal precedence.
I've let every Dept know that if this goes to court I'll be counter suing for discrimination and extortion.

I'm really not into taking anyone into court but the government no longer has our back and I'm not rolling over on this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adanigodda