Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon h plus won’t connect to the cg03+

Reaction score
I have a typhoon h plus and I’m trying to bind the cgo3+ without success…I’m using the st16s …now if I go into the android side of the base station I can see the ssid for the camera and can connect to it..it then displays the image on the controller…but no functionality other then just a view…when I go into the flight app and try to bind I’d does not see anything…new to the community any help would be appreciated thx guys

The Typhoon H Plus system was designed for the C23, not the CG03+.
The CGo3+ gimbal (manual movement) is not compatible with the Typhoon H Plus drone. The CGo3+ video settings are not compatible with the ST16S controller for the Typhoon H Plus.
It sounds like you have a mismatch than can only be resolved by replacing the camera with a C23.

Reactions: Dawrnch
Was hoping that wasn’t the case but I get it…thx guys anyone selling a c23 camera?

How did you end up with an H Plus, ST16S, and CGO3+ camera?

Was this from an eBay seller?

How did you end up with an H Plus, ST16S, and CGO3+ camera?

Was this from an eBay seller?
No I bought the u it second hand after a crash and rebuilt it and installed a brand new c23 camera..took it out to fly and it said geomagnetic interference and crashed ruining my brand new camera after 35 seconds of flight…I then was looking for a new camera and a seller said the cgo3+ would work with the h series drones so I bought it and no such luck…now I’m sending it back for a refund and need a c23

Okay that makes sense. The CGO3+ can be used with the Typhoon H (H480) and the H920+.

The only camera compatible with the H+ is the C23.

...ruining my brand new camera....
Are you sure? Lots of flavors to "ruined" when it comes to a C23. But it the irreplaceable ribbons survived, pretty much anything else can be fixed or replaced. Especially if you got any parts from the original camera when you bought the kit.
Let us know if you want to take a look at recovering the C23 you already have.

It ripped the pitch ribbon in half so I sold all the pieces to yuneecskins through an eBay sale I had two cameras in total pieces I’m trying to find a reasonable one considering I just spent 300.00 on the one that got destroyed…so no more parts left just need to find a new one now

Reactions: WTFDproject
You probably already know that John at Yuneec Skins does offer refurbished C23 cameras when available. He currently has one listed on the website. I bought one from him previously and it was like a new camera.
I checked earlier there were none then I seen he posted two up but wife shot me down cause I spent 300 last week on a camera…gotta do as I’m told 😂

• Haha
Reactions: WTFDproject
You can control the CGO3 with the CGO app on your mobile. The range is lower but you can start video recording and go flying and have fun. If the drone is near you can stop recording and do settings and so on. It is not so comfortable but much cheaper than buying a C23.

br HE

H-plus primary is controlled via the camera. The ZigBee is secondary. It won't get a smooth flight without the C23.

The first step should be to resolve the crash issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop