Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Plus

Hi everybody! Potential DJI convert here. I've got my eye on the H Plus as it seems to be a great system in the perfect price point I'm looking for. I love the idea of payload swapping and potentially using the CGOET camera to expand my business into thermal imaging. Hope it's released soon!

Hi everybody! Potential DJI convert here. I've got my eye on the H Plus as it seems to be a great system in the perfect price point I'm looking for. I love the idea of payload swapping and potentially using the CGOET camera to expand my business into thermal imaging. Hope it's released soon!
We're hoping for a release soon as well. We hear rumors of a higher resolution thermal in the works, but I'm guessing the price will be rather high. The -ET is working well for my needs and it's affordable for paupers like me. :)

With the H Plus supposedly releasing in two weeks in the UK, you'd think there would be some news for us here in the states? Hmmm, what were the release time differences on the original H if any; between the UK and US, or even the 520 if anyone knows.

I will be delighted if I am wrong but my sources tell me that it is not expected in the UK for at least another few weeks. I understand that the 5th May was a date that was around a week after the stocks were due to hit the UK warehouse so the dealers would get them around a week later. I understand this has not happened yet.... BUT as I said at the start of my post, if someone wants to prove me wrong I'll be happy :)

Okay so, not May 5th but rather May 16th, - alright fine - We will be waiting and watching with baited breathe.:rolleyes: The pitcher is approaching the mound and it appears the batter is nowhere to be seen ;)

It seems that Yuneec is repeating their steps as before. Why do they not understand the importance of communication with customers as opposed to "leaking" drips and drabs of info to suppliers and leave them to deal with questions they are not capable of answering? If they don't have an absolute date why not keep silent and then just let the new kits just suddenly* arrive at the oulets and suppliers when they're ready? Anything but this relentless moving of the target date again :( Nevermind, those are rhetorical questions I suppose.

* this was meant in jest as the word; verb, adjective or action, "suddenly" is completely unknown in this context to the aforementioned "Yuneec"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval