Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Plus

I'm glad you're happy with the H Pro. We should see the H+ in a few weeks if Yuneec lives up to their announcement.

I think we can safely say the Plus won’t be released in May.
Even more discouraging is no inside information leaked out. No pre-order mania. Yuneec isn't advertising the Plus much.

Not sure if I'm getting one, but if I were, I'd want detailed specifications of the hardware/software (not just the camera) to justify the $1700 price tag. Example: how much of Arducopter, if any, is adopted into the FC.

I'm sure all the specs and plenty of first users/testers with YouTube videos will be rolled out when Yuneec officially makes it available.

It will be what it will be.

Yuneec has 7 days to give me something concrete on the launch of the Plus or I will be switching back to buying the H Pro. I would like to be able to threaten them with the Autel Evo but that now looks certain to be launched with a similar camera to the CGO3 so I would be inclined to stick with Yuneec's battle-proven offering - especially as I can now buy an H Pro with RS for less than the touted launch price of the Evo…and the slight inconvenience that the Evo isn't slated to be available in Europe.

So have you contacted them and stated this? It will be interesting to heat what they say - I am guessing more of the same. The H Pro is a solid machine and unbeatable value.

FWIW Autel still says they will have an EVO “later” with a 1” sensor. They are starting with the 12MP sensor although with some better specs than the CGO3+. And.... no definite release date on the first EVO.

The only physical difference is that the EU version would need a wall plug adapter for use in the UK. The drone regs are presumably the same across the EU so the software may be universal except I don't know whether all of Europe's no-fly zones will be in the universal code. In any event, fresh local geofencing zones would come down with every software update under the imminent new drone regs.

Reactions: Graham

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hodgepodge