Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Pro Calibrations, gimbal , accelerometer , compass.

How many times or when should one calibrate the H Pro's items from the on screen display?
As with all, you are going to have it based on many things.

How long has it been since last operation?
When was is used in a different location?
Are the camera and gimbal performing as they should?

I personally calibrate for every job and every location change.

In U.S. terms, think of this as your gun; you clean and inspect before and after every use. Heck, sometimes you just take it out to even look at it and wipe off a few finger prints and dust.....this is how you should look after your UAV, and then some.

Indeed , as a NRA Range Master , I encourage this action to many . I was not sure about the calibration but even daily when I don't fly it , I go thru the process of initializing , some what like dry firing to gain technique and confidence. Thank for the reply , the knowledge here is top shelf !

As with all, you are going to have it based on many things.

How long has it been since last operation?
When was is used in a different location?
Are the camera and gimbal performing as they should?

I personally calibrate for every job and every location change.

In U.S. terms, think of this as your gun; you clean and inspect before and after every use. Heck, sometimes you just take it out to even look at it and wipe off a few finger prints and dust.....this is how you should look after your UAV, and then some.

Personally if you find the craft not flying exactly as normal or when you've done A lot of miles from you previous calibration point, but to be honest it doesn't hurt to do it on a regular basis if you know the compass is ok you got less chance of having a problem when it's in the air, happy flying and stay safe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuneecfan49