Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Pro does not include

The black bag I figured could be used to store spare new props. I normally do not use straps myself but the transmitter is soooo big I thought it would be a nice thing to have.

Not a deal breaker ........ I never use neck straps any way and as far as the black bag, why do you want or need it just keep the props in the back pack.

So I have started to look at my H and charge it up.
I put the sun shade on and found that it does not include the neck strap? Why would it not come with that?
Also did not come with the little black bag for the props?

Doggone. I just now decided to try the sunshade. Mine does not fit 100% correct, Fits but may be easy to fall off.
Does yours fit good, Brandon?
BTW, hope you're well now.

Doggone. I just now decided to try the sunshade. Mine does not fit 100% correct, Fits but may be easy to fall off.
Does yours fit good, Brandon?
BTW, hope you're well now.

Mine fits ok, it is not perfect. The top is a little narrow but once the bottom is pressed in it stays on well enough. I do not think it will fall off. You are putting the pins in the smaller low holes right?

Small holes, right. The big hole are for your neck strap, right? (Yeah, I'm picking at you)
Are you flying on Eastern time? I am, but I don't care. Funny I think.

The sunshade pins go through the bottom holes on the ST-16 The sunshade doesn't work so well so I usually try to find a shade spot to stand under or a towel over my head to shade the sun..

Not a deal breaker ........ I never use neck straps any way and as far as the black bag, why do you want or need it just keep the props in the back pack.

Funny though, how the "Pro" package doesn't have the little bells and whistles of the basic package...

But it has some big bells and whistles, like a backpack and a second battery.

The propeller bag I don't care about because it has no real impact on the operation/usability of the Typhoon. The neckstrap is a bigger issue because it isn't easily replaced with an aftermarket product. It also seems like it affects the use of the sunshade. Bad choice by Yuneec...

I was watching a video this morning and the guy showed the arm bag for the Wizard and I realized that was also not included in the H Pro!! I see they decided to cheap out on that too.
I did order the neck strap at $15 and would have ordered the bag too but did not notice it until today.

Reactions: Rayray
Yeah my H came with both, I am keeping the strap, but not sure I would ever use the waterproof case so I think I will sell that along with the H. I agree that they should have included the neck strap for certain. FYI, my TH Pro went back to Yuneec yesterday. :( Hopefully it comes back soon and in 100% operating condition. I really love this platform so far aside from the few bugs.

Yeah my H came with both, I am keeping the strap, but not sure I would ever use the waterproof case so I think I will sell that along with the H. I agree that they should have included the neck strap for certain. FYI, my TH Pro went back to Yuneec yesterday. :( Hopefully it comes back soon and in 100% operating condition. I really love this platform so far aside from the few bugs.
What did your Pro go back for?
My camera is with Yuneec right now because my video is very shaky. I hope they fix it right the first time.

I was watching a video this morning and the guy showed the arm bag for the Wizard and I realized that was also not included in the H Pro!! I see they decided to cheap out on that too.
I did order the neck strap at $15 and would have ordered the bag too but did not notice it until today.

Hey, where did you get the neck strap? I still don't got none.

@Brandon If you remember, we got ours together. I suspect mine has a bad GPS Module. It was very jerky responding to sticks, GPS would not lock, GPS warning came on a lot. Couple times it would not respond to stick at all and just wanted to keep drifting. Motors seemed to speed up and slow down more than expected. I tried since I got it to recalibrate and give every benefit of the doubt but it was just scary to fly. Now, my TH had similar issues out of the box, sent it back, got it back with new GPS board and it was an amazing difference, so I think there may have been a run of bad GPS module boards. Hopefully my pro comes back quickly and rock solid as my H.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio