Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Pro does not include

im jumping ship and have ordered a tornado as a back up :p
;)

Reactions: DroneClone
How does one get a free upgrade to a pro model?
Contacted the right people at the right time ! I have done some beta tests for Yuneec_USA for some aerial mapping, when my Advanced screwed up and was sent in twice, they honored their word to me, to take care of me and sent me a Pro, Hush, Hush ! ssshh !:rolleyes:

Wow, great CS, sad that you had so many issues to begin with but do you feel like they took care of you?
I had no issues till the July firmware and September. If it fly's well for a extended time, then they did ! But only time will tell !

Thanks DC means a lot coming from you . I just get to over passionate abut things - and then tunnel vision -- so if I have insulted you along the way I am sorry -- half the time I wake up to posts I do not remember.. I am really happy about your new bird :)
You have never insulted me Brian ! Just been a friend on here, with a whole lot of others from across the Globe ! We all help each other immensely, and sometimes say things that we shouldn't and don't mean ! I am guilty of many ! But Forgiveness always prevails !;)

Reactions: Brian Mackey
Let us know what you think about the tornado please and post it here thank you fly safe

Just bought a advanced they still come with a neck strap and the bags,the neck strap is available from yuneec when they have some more in stock { uk that is}

Your welcome ... I like the way you can change lens on the camera ... way to pricey for me though ... not a commercial user here just a hobby for me ... I really enjoy my 4k and H

Your welcome ... I like the way you can change lens on the camera ... way to pricey for me though ... not a commercial user here just a hobby for me ... I really enjoy my 4k and H
i had the original q i then put a 4k cam on it and then sold it when i got the h pro but doing my ground school next week and decided i wanted a better bird

Well good luck my friend ... I hope your 920 flies like you want it to.
im sure it will i know the guys at yuneec uk very well and they have always sorted me out so i have every faith in it and them

im sure it will i know the guys at yuneec uk very well and they have always sorted me out so i have every faith in it and them

Hey Anthony .. I got side tracked and wanted to ask you what camera set up you were getting with your 920 ... the CGO4 or the Panasonic gimbal ... I have a Panasonic GH3 and love it and the GH4 is suppose to shot excellent 4K video ... if it were me getting that 920 (wish, wish) I'd go with the Panasonic gimbal and use my GH3 ... just a thought !!

Hey Anthony .. I got side tracked and wanted to ask you what camera set up you were getting with your 920 ... the CGO4 or the Panasonic gimbal ... I have a Panasonic GH3 and love it and the GH4 is suppose to shot excellent 4K video ... if it were me getting that 920 (wish, wish) I'd go with the Panasonic gimbal and use my GH3 ... just a thought !!
I'm going for the cgo4 as all the settings are accessible on the ground station

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

So I have started to look at my H and charge it up.
I put the sun shade on and found that it does not include the neck strap? Why would it not come with that?
Also did not come with the little black bag for the props?
I to didn't get either one miss them I got them with the typhoon h I bought this sommer even the plastic seems different now

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval