Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

typhoon h really worth the extra bucks?

Reaction score
I just bought a typhoon h for $1190 after taxes and I want to know if the typhoon h pro is really worth the extra $900 bucks because to me the only thing I seem to see that's different is the:

ST16 controller with extra antenna
Intel real sense
Extra battery
Soft case backpack

So is the extra stuff really worth the extra $900? Because I can't seem to justify it so if somebody has any input and explain to me why all that stuff is really worth that much extra money please. If it's worth it then maybe I'll get it but if not then I'll just stick to my advance model

Hi This Guy:

I have been in the computer and technology business for forty years. The H is for what we call for early adopters. Those are the people that like to be the first to buy the latest technology. They are the Beta Testers for the company. I love my H but, have had problems that have all been resolved by Yuneec. There customer service is getting better. For me, I think it’s the coolest thing in the sky. Happy flying.

Hi This Guy:

I have been in the computer and technology business for forty years. The H is for what we call for early adopters. Those are the people that like to be the first to buy the latest technology. They are the Beta Testers for the company. I love my H but, have had problems that have all been resolved by Yuneec. There customer service is getting better. For me, I think it’s the coolest thing in the sky. Happy flying.
I've had a problem with my 1st 1 which crashed for no apparent reason Soni got it fixed then returned it but I really want to know is if the "pro" version really worth the extra $$$

I've had a problem with my 1st 1 which crashed for no apparent reason Soni got it fixed then returned it but I really want to know is if the "pro" version really worth the extra $$$

Surely the question can only be answered by you. Do you value the latest Realsense technology for your applications? If not then don't buy it. Cars come in various specs but you do not have to buy the top of the range, same with the H.

I've never even turned on the Obstacle Avoidance in the basic H. I have no need for the improved version because I try to fly high enough to stay away from things I could hit.

I've never even turned on the Obstacle Avoidance in the basic H. I have no need for the improved version because I try to fly high enough to stay away from things I could hit.
Very true only thing that caught my curiosity is the improved st16 with a 3rd antenna but I don't see it being worth an extra $900

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariarussii11