Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H : Reference parts

What the heck is that IPS module? Second item listed. I never heard of that before. I know of RealSense but there is an indoor positioning system option? I have never seen that referenced before that I can remember. i:)i

What the heck is that IPS module? Second item listed. I never heard of that before. I know of RealSense but there is an indoor positioning system option? I have never seen that referenced before that I can remember. i:)i
Yuneec spoke from day on CES that a future IPS module would be coming, it is a bottom facing sensor that would allow you to sense height, so when flying indoors , no GPS it would sense height and hover from the IPS ground sensor, Phantoms all have them on last few models

Yuneec spoke from day on CES that a future IPS module would be coming, it is a bottom facing sensor that would allow you to sense height, so when flying indoors , no GPS it would sense height and hover from the IPS ground sensor, Phantoms all have them on last few models

Oh yeah.... I remember now thinking that it would have been cool if that was built in but did not think more of it since I will only use it outside. Sheesh I am getting old. i:)i

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop