Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Refurb - $699 @ Newegg

Reaction score
I'm not big on buying refurbished items, but I know a lot of people are. This looks like a pretty good deal and includes the Intel Realsense module and the backpack, so it looks like the full kit.Screenshot_20180918-074017_Chrome.jpg

Newegg.com is trustworthy, I purchase majority of computer needs there, great SC and return policy.

i purchased a refurbished h from them also . it was a steal at $399. could not find any evidence that it was used or damange. The only problem was in the packaging, it showed a s16+ with three antennas and a spare one but only had the two antenna verision. other than that the bird was perfect and had a new battery .

was very pleased. i buy a lot of refurbished stuff, most of the time it’s returns becuse it’s not what someone wanted or a minor problem that was fixed.

I’ve been in the electronics industry since 1975 and can you about infant mortality with electronic devices , they usually fail with the the first 30 days or last a life time . I ran a factory service dept for 11 years and the majority of my customers preferred the rebuilt parts i provided over new stock .

Reactions: record.play.rewind
$475.00 +shipping, well used but in great shape from me. Needs new flight batteries,. Current firmware, no RS, has a wizard. Essentially the original “Color Box" kit.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ardigitalmedia