Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H review

Having owned a P3 since they were released I know VPS does not really matter anyway, for months most of the P3 community had it switched off because DJI broke it with a firmware update and people still worry about it over water. Plus of course its not used when over a certain height.

The P3 in the video did perform poorly alongside the P4, perhaps the drain on the floor did not help as my P3 normally holds better than that.

I don‘t think real sense is related to Sonar. See below the spec of REAL SENSE
Intel® RealSense™ Technology

BTW, ss you said, Sonar is a tech out there for around 20 years already.... it is not something for 2016.

my understanding of the Real Sense is it has a 15 degrees detecting angle and just 3-meter detecting distance meaning that it is not even close to real working circumstance. And I don't think it is decent way for relying on people to upgrade to RealSense while promising without proof that this will offer the same performance demonstrated at CES.
I said I have worked with Sonar for 20 years not that is has been out there for 20 years. Stick to your DJI and quit trolling

Reactions: seabee
You all know that I am with you all, and a H waiter fan ! and I "hope" the vps sensor for the H will match or exceed the P4, but as we stand the P4 ot shines in that category as of now, and it definitely blows the P3 away . I thought the battery would be more competitive too! I can't wait to get the H in my field and get her rollin'. Glad for all my friends who have waited long and hard, to finally have theirs!:cool:

If you noticed also, the H was hovering lower than than the others and you can bet it was fighting some vortex downdraft, which definitely used some battery time and effort of stabilization too !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval