Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H--Tornado H920--Inspire 1v2?????

Reaction score
I have been trolling the Tornado site. It is amazing how DJI trolls have swamped that Yuneec site. Take a look/see. I realize many of you have the other guys product but most of you are on a level much higher than some of those guys.

Reactions: Forrestt
I have been trolling the Tornado site. It is amazing how DJI trolls have swamped that Yuneec site. Take a look/see. I realize many of you have the other guys product but most of you are on a level much higher than some of those guys.
I have noticed that as well. Also I wonder why there doesn't seem to be any recent fw updates for that platform? Is it any indicator or precursor to what us "H" owners are to endure!??

The beauty is they can work on TH and no one will guess what is up.

Reactions: DroneClone
I have noticed that as well. Also I wonder why there doesn't seem to be any recent fw updates for that platform? Is it any indicator or precursor to what us "H" owners are to endure!??
I bet they are going to release a new model,the inspire is suppose to take voice commands like, take off and such? Imagine the Tornado is ready for a makeover? Dji and Yuneec are going to battle it out for now on, it's good for the consumer.

I bet they are going to release a new model,the inspire is suppose to take voice commands like, take off and such? Imagine the Tornado is ready for a makeover? Dji and Yuneec are going to battle it out for now on, it's good for the consumer.
Could be. Will be interesting to see.

I can hardly wait. Sept and Jan they update or introduce new models.

Yeah, Then all who have Toilet Bowl can yell "Stop It" at there Inspires ! LOL !:rolleyes:

I started with a 350QX after flying planes (up to 12' wing spans and twin cylinder gasoline engines) and helicopters for years. I own more of the Blade lineup of Quads than I can count. I have a CGO1 and a CGO2 on Horizon quads. My point is, I've been at this for a while. 25+ years to be exact. My AMA number is in the low 5 digits.

I own a P3P and a new P4, along with my brand new Typhoon H. ALL of them have their nuances and pluses and minuses. At the end of the day, it's a hobby for many of us and like any hobby, it takes different tools to do different jobs and to do those jobs to certain degrees of efficiency and proficiency.

I'm not a fanboy of any of them in particular, and I've bitched my share on the forums over the years about just about every one of them. They are all just tools to me. I enjoy what I have learned and continue to learn from all of them each and every time I fly, whether it be my nano quad, my 200QX, my Ty-H or my twin cylinder Sukoi with a 12' wing span. I love them all because they are all part of the hobby which is what I love the most.

update for the H is definitely in the pipeline...its still there and will be out in the next 14days...

I hope the Best :rolleyes:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop