Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H will not start GPS stuck on acquiring

When you did the firmware update, did you clear the user data? Did you also perform an Accelerometer calibration and a Compass calibration after the update?

Yes

Would still like to see an attempt in an area more open than your home. My Michigan residence is horrible for getting GPS Ready and once gained will drop out with ease.

I can this weekend once my shift work is done. Before I updated my firmware I took it to a park that I normally do which is on a hill away from houses with two ball fields. Had same issue as I do now.

If you are in Angle mode you will get purple flashes 3/sec until you get GPS Ready then go solid purple.

Stays flashing purple currently. But will check this weekend in a more open area.

If you are in Smart mode you will get green flashes 3/sec until you get GPS Ready then go solid green.

Stays flashing green currently. But will check this weekend in a more open area.

In both modes once the Aircraft and the ST16 have good GPS the solid color LED will get a white flash about every 2 seconds.

Reactions: DoomMeister

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio