Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H520 demo from Yuneec Staff in France

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes much better stability and also much less noisy (new motors and blades)

That flight looks excellent and the orange really pops out! It seems to be carrying the CGO3+ with an unfamiliar filter and I'd really like to see images from the new cameras.

Last edited:
That flight looks excellent and the orange really pops out! It seems to be carrying the CGO3+ with an unfamiiar filter and I'd really like to see images from the new cameras.

It's actually carrying the E50. You can see another video here where there's a closeup of the camera at the 15 second mark:

Reactions: zandoli and Graham

Thanks for filming and sharing... been anticipating this release big time.

I have Three-thousand dollars with Yuneec's name on it for the H520 and e90 combo. Please take my money already Yuneec lol.

The guy from Yuneec also made a flight with the Tornado H920+ like in the second video. Notice that this is the Tornado H920 PLUS not the Tornado H 920 like it's written in the video.

RG: Are you going to get one?
Well ...Yuneec has not yet announced the price or the release date, but I understand that the price will be above 3000€ / 2575$ ... The drone will be declined with several different cameras. The demo camera is the equivalent of an improved cgo3+, with a true 1.5 zoom (I think it was the long focal one, designed for inpection).

You will notice on the ST16 photo that the level of drone battery is now expressed in percentage ...
Yuneec finally understood that it was much more relevant than a simple voltage !

Looking at these videos I don't think the H520 is very far off from hitting the shelves.

Guys is the H and the 520 faster than the Q500 as it looked it
Thomas, I don't think the H520 might be faster (racing) better than a Q500 as it's a Hexa and yours a Quad. If you're lookoing for a "race machine" don't buy a H520.

Thomas, I don't think the H520 might be faster (racing) better than a Q500 as it's a Hexa and yours a Quad. If you're lookoing for a "race machine" don't buy a H520.
No am happy with the Q500 as I am purchasing the typhoon H in September but the 520 just looked alot faster but now you have explained why that's answerd my question thanks photo

what liking very much is finally compass telemetry readouts on the right hand bottom of the st16 controller along with the battery voltage precentages I zoomed in on the st16 controller and I like what I see better than what I have now. I want that firmware that has those features for my controller.

Reactions: SkyDoctor
again on the controller picture. another window I see on the lower left hand side indeed it looks like it is. wonder what that's for.

I have blown the picture up and it's the y symbol in a red box so assuming it's the drone interesting to find out what it's for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval