Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

UAV Pilot Simulator

Hello Guys,
Does anyone know how lower and retract and lower the landing gear of Typhoon H on the UAV Pilot sim.

Thanks
If it's not working, Select "System Settings", then Select "Hardware Monitor" to Confirm your Retract Switch is Working Correctly....;)

Attachments

• ST16 & ST16s Retract Switch.png
    ST16 & ST16s Retract Switch.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
Reactions: Mike Irish
If it's not working, Select "System Settings", then Select "Hardware Monitor" to Confirm your Retract Switch is Working Correctly....;)
Thank for the reply, however I am using the ST10 transmitter for the simulator. I was thinking of a keyboard combination or something like that. I did the retract accidentally so I know it can be done.

I don't think it will work as the ST10 never had that function as the Q500 was solid frame and since u put them up it might have been glitch

Will the ST12 manipulate the landing gear on the sim?. If any member has used the ST12 with UAV pilot and was able to retract and extend the landing gear with it, please let me know.

Although I have the simulator (only tried it out once) I never gave any thought on trying the landing gear ? So if the retract works on other models, It will work with the 12 ?

I am using the ST10 and while playing with the various menu items the landing gear retracted. When I switched to landing mode it extended the landing gear quickly prior to touching down, a rather ugly touchdown. Since then I have been trying to recall what I was doing to cause the gear to to retract. My old memory is not like it was 30 years ago.

Hi. I've found on eBay here in Italy a dongle Yunsym at few euros, I've bought it and I'm waiting for delivery.
In the meantime I've already downloaded and installed the sw on my win7 pc.
I've few questions : do I need to create a new model on the transmitter (I want to use mi ST10) to bind with the dongle?
Is it there any guide about how to do that?
To use again the drone, is it enough to change the model on the transmitter? The binding with the drone will be automatic?
Thanks for your answers.

This should help.

Attachments

• Binding ST16 to UAV Pilot Simulator.pdf
    29.8 KB · Views: 5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval