Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

UAV Shopping at Fry's

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I was looking at the Yuneec today in Fry's Electronics. Unfortunately they did not have the bundle in stock. They seem to have a decent selection (cases etc.) but think what is on the shelves it what they have on hand. Lots of 3DR stuff with 2 big displays, no displays for DJI or Yuneec products.

IMG_1462 (1).jpg

IMG_1461 (1).jpg IMG_1463 (1).jpg

Just saw they are covering the tax on Yuneec UAV's for a limited time. - Fry's Electronics

The fine print says it excludes 3 states and the 4K bundle. :(
Look at the bottom of the link I posted. It looks like there is a promo code involved. Worth asking about it anyways.

The fine print says it excludes 3 states and the 4K bundle. :(
Look at the bottom of the link I posted. It looks like there is a promo code involved. Worth asking about it anyways.
Thanks so much man I got my new one, came in a big metal case and they gave me $8 back with the tax free promo thank you for the heads up. :cool:

Reactions: Jacob and LuvMyTJ
Only $8? I guess our tax rates in Texas are good for Yuneec's. My rebate would be $70!
Oh no you see I live in the state of California our tax rate is crazy, with the almost $140ish tax dollars they gave me back I upgraded from the basic package got the Typhoon Q500 4K with the metal box and two batteries plus I got $8 back so literally I paid nothing additionally and I got the premium package for the basic package price. Thanks guys you guys are awesome.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis