Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Unable to download any software or firmware

Reaction score
I am having problems downloading any firmware / software from the Yuneec website. When I click on any download link I get this message:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AllAccessDisabled</Code>
<Message>All access to this object has been disabled</Message>
<RequestId>9F7C8D92B01D0E8C</RequestId>
<HostId>hX5TtJd1ATFYU54MwNatlbrYRbqJCYYI/C792PSyLaUCsx1jJVodfQaF9k2FrvgsVARugPAvoA8=</HostId>
</Error>

Can someone please tell me where else I can download the firmware/software.

Reactions: Miller Kent
The websites have been unavailable for about a week. What firmware/software do you need?
The GUI is attached to this post. Other items may be available if needed.

Note the GUI has to be run in "administrator mode" or it will not run. Right click on the icon, select 'properties', then "compatibility, and choose administrator mode.
Admin.jpg

Attachments

• TyphoonH GUI v1.1.10.zip
    8.6 MB · Views: 181
Last edited:
Thank you so much.

I also need the latest firmware for the ST16 controller and the Typhoon H Drone.

Hi All,
I haven't been on this forum in a few years. I have the first year of Typhoon H and it's ST16 controller. Has not been updated in over 4 years. Is there a way for me to get it current or close? I am in North GA and cannot find anyone even in the Atlanta area that could get up and going for me again.
Thank you

Hi WTFDproject,
I haven't been on this forum in a few years. I have the first year of Typhoon H and it's ST16 controller. Has not been updated in over 4 years. Is there a way for me to get it current or close? I am in North GA and cannot find anyone even in the Atlanta area that could get up and going for me again.
The files available in the post above are current. These videos show a couple of ways to load them:

I noticed too strange behaviour of website... I need UAV Pilot software and cannot download it - may anyone has possibility to share?

I noticed too strange behaviour of website... I need UAV Pilot software and cannot download it - may anyone has possibility to share?
Everything you need should be here for downloading including instructions. The UAV software name is UAV-Pilot_3.0_setup.exe

Thank you so much.

I also need the latest firmware for the ST16 controller and the Typhoon H Drone.
Guys, I have downloaded the firmware from Drop Box and the two files that I have loaded are ST16_V3.1.30.yuneec, and TyphoonH_Ver3.04_A.bin. When I load each file on my micro disc and try and update the firmware in my drone or the controller it get the message that there is not a update file on the micro disc. Any ideas.

Is the SD card formatted to FAT32 on a windows PC? It will not work with the wrong format type. The SD card needs to be small. At least less than 16Gb, and I prefer 8 or less.

If you don't think the SD card format/type is the problem, please post a screen shot of the SD card contents and structure.

does anybody have the Q500 GUI software they can share with me and any other firmware files i would need to get a Q500 up and running. I'm thinking of buying one but it needs reprogramming according to the seller. Thanks in advance

As the Typhoon H cannot be found on Yuneec's website. I've been searching the upgrade package for a long while. Thanks a log for providing the firmware!

Reactions: Yuneec Skins

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval