Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Unable to start JOUR function

Reaction score
Is there a trick to execute JOUR function?
Selected Start , slided play icon.... nothing
Latest firmware installed.

You mean manual? No
I only once used CCC function and I was confident I was in angle mode, so the manual shows

What exactly is Journey supposed to do?
From what I understand it is just to fly out to a certain distance and take a picture of you???
I have never tried it, because I was a little nervous to.
I was afraid the drone might try to fly off somewhere in a random direction and crash into a tree.

I think that most of the Typhoon H autonomous flight features are neat, but unless you are needing a photo or video of a guy looking up into the sky and holding a huge black box, they are not very useful.
I am so anxious for the time that the H can follow something much smaller. (I don't count the Wizard, due to having to relinquish all controls to use this method)

What exactly is Journey supposed to do?
From what I understand it is just to fly out to a certain distance and take a picture of you???
I have never tried it, because I was a little nervous to.
I was afraid the drone might try to fly off somewhere in a random direction and crash into a tree.

I think that most of the Typhoon H autonomous flight features are neat, but unless you are needing a photo or video of a guy looking up into the sky and holding a huge black box, they are not very useful.
I am so anxious for the time that the H can follow something much smaller. (I don't count the Wizard, due to having to relinquish all controls to use this method)

That is why I never tried this function but this is irrelevant if it's there it should work , right?
Probably I am doing something wrong.. only left to find out what:)

Not sure but I think Journey can be used like a "dolly" to shoot a subject, pull back and up while recording, then return back to the original starting point while recording. It may not have to be aimed at the person holding the 16.

Is there a trick to execute JOUR function?
Selected Start , slided play icon.... nothing
Latest firmware installed.
I noticed when I slid the start slider quickly, it did not work, but when I slid the slider slowly with a slight pause before letting go, the software seemed to pick it up....

I noticed when I slid the start slider quickly, it did not work, but when I slid the slider slowly with a slight pause before letting go, the software seemed to pick it up....
Ah....thats good to know.

Bill W.

Rather than use Journey mode, I like to pick a subject I want to shoot like a person, animal or building. Align the camera to center the subject in the frame then use max left stick and right stick pulled down. After climbing to around 300' I stop and return. When you edit the video, reverse the play so it appears to be flying to the subject. This is much easier than trying to fly down and forward smoothly.

Good idea unless you have vehicles or people/animals moving in the shot, of course.

Rather than use Journey mode, I like to pick a subject I want to shoot like a person, animal or building. Align the camera to center the subject in the frame then use max left stick and right stick pulled down. After climbing to around 300' I stop and return. When you edit the video, reverse the play so it appears to be flying to the subject. This is much easier than trying to fly down and forward smoothly.

I was using a similar technics . However, I want to know that everything works and if need be I able to use it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReparacionDronesMedellin