Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Ungraded Night Footage from E90/C23

Steve Carr

Missed Approach
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
This is a fantastic example of the excellent sensitivity of this camera. There was no editing done other than cuts and adding sound. Check it out in Full Screen mode.
Shot and produced by @Kev Waite. Much thanks for sharing this great piece of work.

Last edited:
How did you get the sounds of the fireworks with no prop noise?
You ever watch the film Blue Thunder, it's got a secret whisper mode!
No sorry couldn't resist
My wife recorded the pops and bangs with her iPhone and then I mixed it back in sync with the video when editing. I never thought it would work so well, but it did.

You ever watch the film Blue Thunder, it's got a secret whisper mode!
No sorry couldn't resist
My wife recorded the pops and bangs with her iPhone and then I mixed it back in sync with the video when editing. I never thought it would work so well, but it did.

Great job, Kev!

I recall seeing this in the original thread. For some reason it is “unavailable” when accessing via smartphone. You Tube comes up with the cover image, but no luck when pressing play.

Bet I saw it via laptop. Will have to try again.

Jeff

Reactions: Kev Waite
Great job, Kev!

I recall seeing this in the original thread. For some reason it is “unavailable” when accessing via smartphone. You Tube comes up with the cover image, but no luck when pressing play.

Bet I saw it via laptop. Will have to try again.

Jeff
Thank you, it might be the music choice that prevents you watching on a smartphone. I really can't see what the difference YouTube makes between mobile devices and desktops/laptops!

The un-cut full display. Warning video over 10mins long.

Hey Kev!

Sorry, but I can’t get past the first 11 seconds or so! Not because of any video issues, but rather the woman of the lake who appears then fades away.

Have you noticed this effect yet? It’s like one of those trick images whereby if you look long enough or at the correct angle, something unexpected shows up.

I’ll give you a moment to see for yourself. If one pauses the video at the correct moment, then back yourself away from your screen, you might see her better.

If you don’t see her appear then disappear, I’ll post back a screen capture.

[emoji41]

Jeff

Hey Kev!

Sorry, but I can’t get past the first 11 seconds or so! Not because of any video issues, but rather the woman of the lake who appears then fades away.

Have you noticed this effect yet? It’s like one of those trick images whereby if you look long enough or at the correct angle, something unexpected shows up.

I’ll give you a moment to see for yourself. If one pauses the video at the correct moment, then back yourself away from your screen, you might see her better.

[emoji41]

Jeff
Sorry, Jeff, I'm confused with your reply!!!

Hey Kev!

[emoji41]

Jeff
I've tried to see what you are talking about but I don't see her. I'm intrigued, please post a capture.

Sorry, Jeff, I'm confused with your reply!!!

Kev and Flush,

Take a look at the first three bursts of fireworks in your video. Watch the water, not the fireworks themselves.

Note: it is only a half face that appears, her right side, the viewer’s left. Almost a perfect split. I will also help out by saying the base of the fireworks themselves, as they first “streak” to the sky, form the eyelashes of her right eye. The eye itself is maybe half in view, if that; the “stage/platform” acting as a hat pulled low.

I’ll give you some more time. My lovely bride didn’t see her at first until I told her the above. Plus, stepping back helps. I am viewing via my smartphone. Haven’t tried with a larger screen.

It’s one of those things whereby if you find and see it yourself, it’s much more fascinating or intriguing. Something like that!

Jeff

Last edited:
Kev and Flush,

Take a look at the first three bursts of fireworks in your video. Watch the water, not the fireworks themselves.

Note: it is only a half face that appears, her right side, the viewer’s left. Almost a perfect split. I will also help out by saying the base of the fireworks themselves, as they first “streak” to the sky, form the eyelashes of her right eye. The eye itself is maybe half in view, if that; the “stage/platform” acting as a hat pulled low.

I’ll give you some more time. My lovely bride didn’t see her at first until I told her the above. Plus, stepping back helps. I am viewing via my smartphone. Haven’t tried with a larger screen.

It’s one of those things whereby if you find and see it yourself, it’s much more fascinating or intriguing. Something like that!

Jeff
Nope. I must be thick. I still don't see it. I'll look again later when I run my big computer on my tv.

I supposed it's one of those things that are very difficult to spot but once you have spotted it, it's sooo obvious.

Kev and Flush,

Jeff
I see it now, the rocks of the foreshore make the nose and moulth. Very spooky. I only saw it when I held my phone at arms length.

Reactions: NorWiscPilot
Only after looking hard at the images that Jeff sent me could I finally see it. But yes! I see an elegant lady's right hand side face. Spooky!

Reactions: NorWiscPilot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval