Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Update adds auto update for future releases. Can this not happen?

I believe AH1 was referring to my website as there was certainly an access problem. Don't worry, it's absolutely not a blog site.

That address is a direct camera URL and comm protocol to access the camera WiFi and communicate with the camera. There are no pages, only command lines.
Right. I understand the command line. I was curious about the reference to a link which I did not see posted.

I see what your talking about now. Yea, I copied and pasted those from a document Mickeyboo sent me. They weren't intended to be presented as links, but as command line communications placed in the address bar once linked to the camera WiFi.

I stumbled across this thread when researching sharpness. Just reset both my cameras to 8. I'm looking forward to trying them both out, especially my 3.77 mm CD cam. Thanks PatR for sharing this process.

You can set the sharpness of your CGO3+ by app.
Methodus made this possible.

I use this app (not the newest release btw) when making video with my action-cam handle.

:)

For some reason, at least for my setup, setting the sharpness from this app will only work within the app and is not applied when you access the CGO3+ normally through the ST16. Checking the sharpness through the local network address shows that the camera is still set to "6" sharpness. Setting the command posted by PatR (http://192.168.42.1/cgi-bin/cgi?CMD=SET_SHARPNESS&value=8) applied the desired sharpness level system wide.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop