Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Update gone wrong.

Reaction score
I don't know why this post was deleted, but here it is again. If it is deleted can I have an explanation as to why.

Hi Pilots,
I'm new to drones and updates. My problem is that I updated my drone software and it took several attempts because at first it couldn't find the drone, then after more restarts they found each other but the update was taking forever. I think I interrupted it and now when I tap the update button I get the message "upgrade failed, aircraft type can't be retrieved."
Any help as to what to do would be greatly appreciated.

Hi. What you want to do is to search out "updates" using the forum page search function, which is the magnifying glass located at the upper right of the page. Type in your search item there and a bunch of related threads will be waiting for you. Also, there are a whole lot of very helpful sticky threads always to be found in the Typhoon H help forum page, ranging from nearly every new problem or question you may encounter.

The search function is your best friend and your first place to go for help. Try that, and good luck to you. You'll get it.

Reactions: zuccinni
I don't know why this post was deleted, but here it is again. If it is deleted can I have an explanation as to why.

Hi Pilots,
I'm new to drones and updates. My problem is that I updated my drone software and it took several attempts because at first it couldn't find the drone, then after more restarts they found each other but the update was taking forever. I think I interrupted it and now when I tap the update button I get the message "upgrade failed, aircraft type can't be retrieved."
Any help as to what to do would be greatly appreciated.

Kindly go here. You will find your post. Please put all update stuff here.
2-24 Firmware V3.03 and ST16 B30 - Post Your Results Here

Reactions: zuccinni
I cannot stress the importance of newbies that are members taking a little time to review some of the numerous threads that have videos describing hiw to perform an upgrade and what to do when the system fails to recognize the new firmware. The problems described in the OP's post have occurred many times over and most were avoidable had people viewed a couple of videos and performed their upgrades accordingly. Sorry if that causes some people some angst, but it's the truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hodgepodge