Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Updated Firmware: BUILD750-20180824

I have to ask, has anyone sent an email or express any concern to Yuneec about the latest issue with the firmware? Considering we don't see them often in here posting, are they at least aware that there is an issue with their firmware or is everyone just rolling it back with out letting them know?
I just finished opening a new case with customer support specifically to tell them (and ask them to tell product development) that the gimbal issue was made worse by their recent official FW release. I told them that my 'solution' was to be forced to roll back to previous FW.

Reactions: robnmi
Gave up :-( filed an RMA request and shipped the drone to Yuneec. This is the second time since July its in for repair because of a faulty upgrade.
Only good about all this is that costumer service is good and fast here in EU

Back from a day of shooting yesterday and entirely on the water, no problem with the 750 as well at the level of the flight as the camera and gimbal

If the landing gear gets stuck. Push the prop button to spin motors without blades on. It will reset the landing gear

Reactions: Windluv
Push the red start button with blades off of motors. It resets the landing gear.

I'm curious how starting the motors with the props off resets the landing gear. You don't mention if the controller and aircraft need to be booted or just the controller or . . . .?

In any case in the very next post after the one you quoted, the one with the landing gear problem replied to @Steve Carr the following

@Steve Carr thank's
That's it, it's fixed.

I'm curious how starting the motors with the props off resets the landing gear. You don't mention if the controller and aircraft need to be booted or just the controller or . . . .?

In any case in the very next post after the one you quoted, the one with the landing gear problem replied to @Steve Carr the following
I had the same problem after 750 build install. Did compass calibration and in the middle of that the landing gear went up. Couldn't get it back down. So I tried starting the motors with the blades off. It resets the landing gear.

I had the same problem after 750 build install. Did compass calibration and in the middle of that the landing gear went up. Couldn't get it back down. So I tried starting the motors with the blades off. It resets the landing gear.
I'm dubious. This sounds more like a coincidence than cause and effect.

The landing gears moved up during the compass calibration with even the 755 bulid. I think because yuneec gave us back the landing gear test option while the copter is upside down.
I put is back to down by flipping over and pushing down the lever on the st16s. It is a small bug during the compass calibration if your landing gear lever is up.

Actually, NO THANK YOU, YUNEEC. Upgraded to build 750 and now the gimbal initializes pointing downward about 30 degrees and the slider knob that controls the pitch of the gimbal only works intermittently and I can not switch between photo and video mode. I did the RC calibration of the controls with no effect. Will now be attempting to roll back to the May 7 update.

EDIT: don't know if it was me or a corrupted download/install, or ... I replaced the 750 build on the ST16S with the May 7 build and did a new FW update to the 750 build. It downloaded and installed as it should. I then did the Gyro calibration and the RC calibration, BEING SURE that the tilt knob was in its center position. Rebooted both the H+ and the ST16S and everything appears to be operating correctly. The gimbal now locks on horizontally as it should when the slider knob is positioned for horizontal. Also, the gimbal knob is no longer intermittent and I can switch between photo and video mode...
Hello Barton,

I am also having issue with the gimbal calibration, can you please tell me which is the build version of May 7 and if possible share and upload the build FW files. Thanks

Think you are right with with the motor torgue except I think it's way to much. Got my legs moving but the second they open up they get stuck again [emoji52]
Hello,

Could you please share the firmware reset link to download the build 652 software?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval