Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Updated Firmware: BUILD750-20180824

So can anyone confirm what this firmware fixes or is supposed to fix? I see it says 'Improve Gimbal Performance' but mine is working perfect and well. . . . you know the drill. Can anyone confirm whether or not things like CCC are functioning? I see @Windluv mentioned he can select video modes now but here again, I have had that all along.

Tried all your suggestions Oliver with no luck :-( but thank you for your help @oliver
Downgraded --> no luck.
Reupgraded --> no luck
Reset controller --> no luck

Guess I have to send it in yet again! And at the moment strongly thinking about returning it, can't make a living with a product that keeps being grounded because of bad updates, which is sad because I really like this drone.
if you tell me "no luck", I can not help you anymore, I got there.
Be more precise in the result of operations

Yea well all upgrades and downgrade went flawlessly and in between I tried to reconnect with the drone but nothing it's like the 2.8 ghz isn't on.

Yea well all upgrades and downgrade went flawlessly and in between I tried to reconnect with the drone but nothing it's like the 2.8 ghz isn't on.
you say reset controller, ie?
do you follow the manual instructions for binder?

Yea factory reset the controller and flipping the drone to get the yellow blinkers for binding

No as a last resort I tried to factory reset the controller.

that is, what manipulation did you do to reset only the controller?
The reset is one thing, the upgrade is another thing

that is, what manipulation did you do to reset only the controller?
The reset is one thing, the upgrade is another thing
Went in the android system -> backup and restore - factory reset. then reinstalled the pilot app from the backup i made from the ST16 OTA folder. Oh and checked for updates again downloaded and ran the upgrade procedure one more time :)

Went in the android system -> backup and restore - factory reset. then reinstalled the pilot app from the backup i made from the ST16 OTA folder. Oh and checked for updates again downloaded and ran the upgrade procedure one more time :)
you had done before a backup with android?
who are there as files in your ST16 OTA folder?

you had done before a backup with android?
who are there as files in your ST16 OTA folder?
Yea did a full backup of the controller before.

Attachments

• Udklip.PNG
    Udklip.PNG
    16.9 KB · Views: 30
Ok, the ST16 OTA is the yuneecOTA.
did you do the manipulation on the C23 with the 748 file?
Tried that as mentioned but this didn't solve the connection issue.
Gonna call Yuneec tomorrow to see what they say, thank you for all your help

Tried that as mentioned but this didn't solve the connection issue.
Gonna call Yuneec tomorrow to see what they say, thank you for all your help
As you wish, but if you have done things in the right order, it works. I do not mind helping you.

You will tell Yuneec that you are not alone. Another person (Manfred) was also forced to binder after the upgrade of the 750, but the H + was recognized immediately. You will tell them too.
How to Upgrade/Downgrade C23 Camera Firmware for the H Plus

When I first wrote for the vibration of the gimbal, I said that I was not the only one, they answered: but if you are the only one ... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
As you wish, but if you have done things in the right order, it works. I do not mind helping you.

You will tell Yuneec that you are not alone. Another person (Manfred) was also forced to binder after the upgrade of the 750, but the H + was recognized immediately. You will tell them too.
How to Upgrade/Downgrade C23 Camera Firmware for the H Plus

When I first wrote for the vibration of the gimbal, I said that I was not the only one, they answered: but if you are the only one ... :rolleyes:
Thanks Oliver

Conclusion, I advise to save on PC a directory yuneecOTA version 749 with its app and also the file that I put in attachment (the 748). He alone is able to independently force the H + version down without turning on the ST16S.

If the 750 file is bad or badly installed, the automatic upgrade will not replace it because it sees that it is already in place.

If this case occurs, you must first use this method, downgrade the H + version with the microSD and version 748, CLEAR file TYPHOONHPLUS_C23_C / E_1.0.10_BUILD750_20180824 in the directory yuneecOTA and redo an automatic upgrade by OTA. The order of the tasks is important.
The 748 will be replaced by the 750. Even if the H + is not binder, it does not matter, the files are transmitted by the 5.8 Ghz of the C23.

After, do the bind (see the manual).

If this does not work, it is the file CONTROLLER which is bad or its installation does not know well unrolled. If you made a classic backup android, you will always find this bad file, and to be able to download a new one, you have to downgrade version also the ST16S.

It's a bigger payday.

There you have to do a reset factory from android without backup, install the flight pilot 2 (Yuneec-App-Release.apk version 749) then make a udpate from a microSD on which will be copied the file update.zip and the firmware directory from the file TYPHOONHPLUS_CONTROLLER_1.0.10_BUILD749_20180824 that you have decompressed (thank you Peggy and mbernholdt).

Same operation with the microSD in the C23 and the file 748.

Everyone has dropped version, and we redo an OTA update. If everything works, you have downloaded good files or the installation went well.

If ok, we backup the 750 files also because we know they are reliable.

Hard to go through google translate, I hope I have been clear.

This is a method that I personally tested, after you are grown-ups, it's at your own risk, I'm not Yuneec SAV, I'm just trying to help like a lot of people here.

Conclusion, I advise to save on PC a directory yuneecOTA version 749 with its app and also the file that I put in attachment (the 748). He alone is able to independently force the H + version down without turning on the ST16S.

If the 750 file is bad or badly installed, the automatic upgrade will not replace it because it sees that it is already in place.

If this case occurs, you must first use this method, downgrade the H + version with the microSD and version 748, CLEAR file TYPHOONHPLUS_C23_C / E_1.0.10_BUILD750_20180824 in the directory yuneecOTA and redo an automatic upgrade by OTA. The order of the tasks is important.
The 748 will be replaced by the 750. Even if the H + is not binder, it does not matter, the files are transmitted by the 5.8 Ghz of the C23.

After, do the bind (see the manual).

If this does not work, it is the file CONTROLLER which is bad or its installation does not know well unrolled. If you made a classic backup android, you will always find this bad file, and to be able to download a new one, you have to downgrade version also the ST16S.

It's a bigger payday.

There you have to do a reset factory from android without backup, install the flight pilot 2 (Yuneec-App-Release.apk version 749) then make a udpate from a microSD on which will be copied the file update.zip and the firmware directory from the file TYPHOONHPLUS_CONTROLLER_1.0.10_BUILD749_20180824 that you have decompressed (thank you Peggy and mbernholdt).

Same operation with the microSD in the C23 and the file 748.

Everyone has dropped version, and we redo an OTA update. If everything works, you have downloaded good files or the installation went well.

If ok, we backup the 750 files also because we know they are reliable.

Hard to go through google translate, I hope I have been clear.

This is a method that I personally tested, after you are grown-ups, it's at your own risk, I'm not Yuneec SAV, I'm just trying to help like a lot of people here.
Gonna give it one more try later :)

On a whole other note I did discover something new (I think) that moves on one step closer to NFZ removal.

If you press the product of under settings a window pops up allowing you to enter a key. In my best knowledge as a new Yuneec user, this gotta be the NFZ removal key like on the old H480.

Gonna give it one more try later :)

On a whole other note I did discover something new (I think) that moves on one step closer to NFZ removal.

If you press the product of under settings a window pops up allowing you to enter a key. In my best knowledge as a new Yuneec user, this gotta be the NFZ removal key like on the old H480.
A screenshot ?
Yes i see, may be...

Reactions: mbernholdt

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece