Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Updated Firmware: BUILD757-20180906

Update FW with B757 rebooted controller + H+ and now i have: "RC control lost" error!
Tried take out batteries and restart with no lock, controller can see H+.

How do i rebind controller and H+?

Update FW with B757 rebooted controller + H+ and now i have: "RC control lost" error!

First of all, no stress, I just made the update without problem.
I will do flight tests soon. I hope others will test CCCs, etc.
So you downloaded the 757 versions, the installations went well.
you went to the WIFI settings to reconnect to your camera?

Reactions: record.play.rewind

Below you will find the full rebinding instructions but I dont believe you need those.
All you need to do is

Tap settings
choose wifi icon
choose camera
should then automatically find your camera, it will then rebind as normal. All that has happened is that you are still connected to your home wifi.

However if you need full instructions they are below

Tap settings
choose wifi icon
choose camera
should then automatically find your camera, put in password 1234567890 and should rebind

To bind copter without camera, turn it upside down and tap 'drone' it should then find your H Plus

Mine now also says RC Lost in red writing but it also finds it again straight away.

Good luck

Reactions: oliver and Ty Pilot
I look forward to hearing your thoughts and conclusions on the new FirmWare - hopefully we are getting closer to the end of the fixes.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts and conclusions on the new FirmWare - hopefully we are getting closer to the end of the fixes.
I'll just do the classic tests after each update:
20 minutes flight
behavior tests, distance tests etc.
Stabilization camera, jello ...
Then manual flight without gps.
I leave it to you to test the CCC automatic flights, etc ... ;)
Oh yes, I will also test the lens ND4 filter that I had already presented and that I stuck directly on the adapter ring of the C23

Yes upgrade went as expected, controller rebooted, android updated etc and Flightmodel 2 loaded and when I got the error.
Camera online but not gimbal control.

Yes upgrade went as expected, controller rebooted, android updated etc and Flightmodel 2 loaded and when I got the error.
Camera online but not gimbal control.
you see the images of your camera but you can order it in pan and tilt?
Does stabilization of gimbal work?

you see the images of your camera but you can order it in pan and tilt?
Does stabilization of gimbal work?
Yes I see image from camera but I cannot pan or tilt. Gimbal stabilization work. Controller sees my H+ under WiFi/Drone and I tried to refresh on the wheel and it ask me to unbind RC link. Clicked OK and turned H? on it back (yellow blinking) and the search for it but no RC found.

That happened a week ago, your installation on the ST16S went wrong and you cannot binde the drone, that certainly because of the TX of the ST16 which is in default or badly installed.
It will be necessary to restart the installation on the ST16.
have you already done a Factory data reset of the ST16?
also back up all the files that are in the yuneecOTA directory, even the app
I advise you to read the subject that speaks:
UPGRADE BUILD750 20180824

Reactions: ECKEROTH
Hello,

there is a new update for the Typhoon H+.
The team fashion was added.

I have already tested the new feature and have to say that although the connection type is slightly different from the "old Typhoon H" the menu and setting is better and easier solved.

I have also made a video about it, although in German, but can be listened to via translator on englich.

Personally, I am now very satisfied with the Typhoon H +, only the timelapse function should be adjustable to 1 second and an HDR mode is still missing.

greeting
Fan Tho Mass

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
german translate

Hallo, es gibt ein neues Update für den Typhoon H+.
Neu zugefügt wurde der Team Mode.

Ich habe das neue Feature bereits getestet und muss sagen, dass obwohl die Verbindungsart etwas anders ist wie beim "alten Typhoon H" das Menü und die Einstellung besser und einfacher gelöst ist.

Ich habe auch ein Video dazu erstellt, zwar auf deutsch, kann aber via Übersetzer auf englich angehört werden.

Persönlich bin ich jetzt sehr zufrieden mit dem Typhoon H+, lediglich die Timelapsefunktion sollte auf 1 Sekunde stellbar sein und ein HDR Modus fehlt mir noch.

Gruß
Fan Tho Mass

Hello, the team,
I come back from tests, everything is ok, the flight, the behavior, the camera, with or without GPS.
But good!

Reactions: rdonson
Hmmmm, after the update I get "Loss of RC Control" after the drone gets about 50 to 100 yards away, it then returns on its own. Could this be a update glitch?

Hmmmm, after the update I get "Loss of RC Control" after the drone gets about 50 to 100 yards away, it then returns on its own. Could this be a update glitch?
No hummm at home
I always do the same test process when I change version, no worries, but after each update, be patient, wait 15 minutes with the loading of the satellites, etc, etc ...see on your forum

Last edited:
Just did a complete rebind but its now 105 outside so no testing till this evening. I leave it sit for a few mins but never 15 mins, I will try that on next test.

Just did a complete rebind but its now 105 outside so no testing till this evening. I leave it sit for a few mins but never 15 mins, I will try that on next test.
15 min just the first time after the update, since all the satellite positions have been erased.
By cons, I do not calibrate, not even the compass, the behavior is very good without GPS (no drift, no mates), it remains flat

Called Vertigo Drones and they are not happy I had the problem at all and said a few others have had the same issue. They sent me a return label for either a repair or a new one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval