Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Video has fuzzy horizontal lines.

Reaction score
It happens when the drone is moving quick and recording in 1080. I get horizontal fuzzy lines across the screen. I see them when I look at the video at home on the computer. It's barely discernable but it's there. Looks similar to bad tracking on VHS.Not always at same spot on my screen. Perhaps its interference or the processor can handle the quick motion?

No. This is at the bottom of the screen. Maybe it's my video card. I dont see it in my rendered videos . JG Video
I am only seeing it in Premeire.

To confirm or rule out... specs on the card you are using? Quality of the video is directly tied with the speed of the card used... also be careful when looking up specifications... usually quoted right up front is a parameter that for our application, is pretty much irrelevant... read speed.

Deeper in the specs is what you are looking for... write speed. Also note that what is quoted is usually the "maximum" write speed... your sustained write speed may be only ½ of the quoted number. A quoted write speed of 90 Mb/s or better is ideal. A newer parameter of Video speed is a good indicator of a card well suited for video file writing. Video ratings show as V30, V60 or V90.

If perchance, you are using the supplied 16GB card that came with the system... as you have seen, that one is not fast enough for quality video. It should be primarily used for FW updates.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss