Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Video issue: 'jello' effct

Reaction score
Hello everyone

New to this forum and Typhoon. I have been flying the Phantom series for about 6 months and have moved to Yuneec for more experiences in drone.

On the first couple of flights with the TH my video has the jello effect ( waviness),throughout. Never experienced this with the Phantom...using same 4k rez. I don't see the effect while flying/filming but definitely there on playback. Any ideas how to stop this?

Thanks...Mick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello everyone

New to this forum and Typhoon. I have been flying the Phantom series for about 6 months and have moved to Yuneec for more experiences in drone.

On the first couple of flights with the TH my video has the jello effect ( waviness),throughout. Never experienced this with the Phantom...using same 4k rez. I don't see the effect while flying/filming but definitely there on playback. Any ideas how to stop this?

Thanks...Mick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Check your isolation rubber mounts. One may be loose. There are only two retaining pins on opposite corners and that is normal. The only jello I've seen was when I did have a rubber pop out of top mount. Most of us don't see any even when pushing speed and quicker turns and stops. When you carefully slide the camera off to check, you will need to pop off top dust cover on gimbal to see if grommet flanges are seated properly on the top mount. The rubber is very loose on purpose and the grommets are longer than most gimbal mounts use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's rare to see any jello on Yuneec birds. The only time I've seen anyone with a problem it was corrected by properly seating the rubber dampers or, in some cases, balancing the props. If you continue to see a problem post a sample.

It's rare to see any jello on Yuneec birds. The only time I've seen anyone with a problem it was corrected by properly seating the rubber dampers or, in some cases, balancing the props. If you continue to see a problem post a sample.

That's why I bought it. I've noticed what looks like distortion or jello when viewing 4K video on 1080i flat screen and this post did state shooting in 4k.

4k monitor on my wish list at super bowl sale time.

That's why I bought it. I've noticed what looks like distortion or jello when viewing 4K video on 1080i flat screen and this post did state shooting in 4k.

4k monitor on my wish list at super bowl sale time.

Yup. With the price drop in 4K TV's I finally bought one 2 weeks ago. It's the first time I've been able to view my youtube videos in 4K. The 4K monitor is still on hold for me until I get the gaming computer up and running. The Win7 install went terribly wrong.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwight.a.atkinson