Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Video lag on the TH.

Hummm very interesting.you're right and I would say as long as you don't have a problem with a 128 gig then use it I know that I'm not gonna spend that kind of money

I used the supplied 16GB C10 U3 this afternoon with no issues, will continue to use this card only for time being and see how it goes...

I use a 128 gig card in my DSLR's, where I can shoot many hundreds of photos or a few hours of video in a single day. I feel it's a waste of money in a small camera drone. That's like a couple month's worth of videos making 15 or more flights a day, every day, for 10 or 15 minute flights. Too darned hard to find what I'm looking for with so much on a card. Loosing the card would be a disaster.

The card was on sale - $40 a SanDisk 128GB Extreme. I didn't think that was excessive and I'd rather have too much space then not enough.

At $40.00 you didn't hurt yourself. They are certainly high quality cards. In any case, use what suits you best.

Question, so I purchased this 64GB card for my Typhoon H. It's a U3 card and appears the video speed class is 30. Is this going to work in the H? I haven't opened it yet and can return it if not.

Attachments

• 20170102_162717.jpg
    20170102_162717.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
Question, so I purchased this 64GB card for my Typhoon H. It's a U3 card and appears the video speed class is 30. Is this going to work in the H? I haven't opened it yet and can return it if not.

That should work just fine. V30 is just an additional speed classification which means in can handle real-time 4K video recording.

3-4 seconds? That is flippen terrible. Can't be accurate? How far are you out?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does Latency / Lag improve by reducing the resolution, so that you do not require the same fat bandwidth to return to the ST16?

Latency/lag is impacted by distance, obstructions, frequency saturation, the slowest components in the system, and the frequency used to move the signal. If long range is desired, WiFi is not even close to being a good means to accomplish that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval