Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Video link to ST16 SLOW and File transfer question

Reaction score
Why is it so darn SLOW!?!?! Im at about 2 minutes, H links right up, but the CGO takes an eternity!

Also, previously owning a Q.. Do I have to remove the SD card form the CGO to transfer files onto my computer? I havent tried plugging into the cam yet, just habit of popping out the SD card and doing it that way.. Which brings up another thing... My computer will only read the card if I put it in my digital camera.. What a pain! If I use a card reader, it ssays there is a problem with the disk bla bla bla

We're all waiting for a firmware update to fix the long connection time to the camera. As far as the sd card reader, you just need a new reader. I had problems with one and that was the fix.

Reactions: yuneec53
Why is it so darn SLOW!?!?! Im at about 2 minutes, H links right up, but the CGO takes an eternity!

Also, previously owning a Q.. Do I have to remove the SD card form the CGO to transfer files onto my computer? I havent tried plugging into the cam yet, just habit of popping out the SD card and doing it that way.. Which brings up another thing... My computer will only read the card if I put it in my digital camera.. What a pain! If I use a card reader, it ssays there is a problem with the disk bla bla bla
Are you using the provided card? Not all SD cards will work, also if you use your own card , did you format it to fat32? some of the other formats do not work

I don't think the speed up hack works for everyone at least it doe's not for me, on average it takes about 2 1/2 minutes or sometimes longer before I get a connection, I given up trying to rush things along now and whilst waiting I just double check everything is correct and ok by then it has connected.

Reactions: DroneClone
I don't think the speed up hack works for everyone at least it doe's not for me, on average it takes about 2 1/2 minutes or sometimes longer before I get a connection, I given up trying to rush things along now and whilst waiting I just double check everything is correct and ok by then it has connected.
Yep, pre-flight check list kills the time!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval