Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Video Recertor for external monitor

I have written to Yuneec and in less than an hour they have answered me. Very well in that regard.

the only way to bring the video signal to another display (PC-monitor, TV, FPV-googles) is via the HDMI-Exit. So you will need to use a HDMI cable.
Thanks for your understanding.

That we can't directly receive the signal very badly. Extremely bad. Sorry but I don't understand you gentlemen of Yuneec. I don't know why it can't or prevent the reason for it.

I'm writing it down as another one of Yuneec's monumental crap. It doesn't make sense, and I don't find any reasoning in it. I can't get it in my head.............:mad:

Reason a little, even DJI can not do it, is that there is a good reason. You can not overload the transmissions to the detriment of driving or the rest. It is not military equipment.

Reason a little, even DJI can not do it, is that there is a good reason. You can not overload the transmissions to the detriment of driving or the rest. It is not military equipment.

I don't understand what you mean. If all you do is receive the signal, you don't transmit anything. For less than 300 dollars you can buy a receiver and a digital transmitter, at 1080p with a frequency of 5Ghz and I'm talking about drone gear.

No matter what anyone else does and setting DJI as an example is counterproductive. This is about being able to receive the video signal from your aircraft and watch it. It's as simple as that. Something that's been going on in the drones for a long time. Why set a password to the signal output if only the transmitter can receive it? What about SKYVIEW glasses? There is no technical limitation that prevents us from doing so. It's sell very cheaply to transmit the video signal from one end of the house to another, from your own home.

Legally, as far as I know, the only limitations when it comes to transmitting signals are the power at which they are transmitted, as long as the correct frequencies are used.

Greetings! Wondering if anyone here have tried a similar product like the ones posted. I wanted to live stream the feed from the H to either YouTube or FB live. Seems the cheapest option is to connect my smartphone to the st16 via the hdmi outlet. Video quality doesn't have to be HD for my purposes.

Another option is to connect via hdmi to the MacBook, but was looking for something more portable.
d35806d49ccc7902ffabe9df30570294.jpg

Greetings! Wondering if anyone here have tried a similar product like the ones posted. I wanted to live stream the feed from the H to either YouTube or FB live. Seems the cheapest option is to connect my smartphone to the st16 via the hdmi outlet. Video quality doesn't have to be HD for my purposes.

Another option is to connect via hdmi to the MacBook, but was looking for something more portable.
d35806d49ccc7902ffabe9df30570294.jpg
I use the top one. But don't live stream.
Remember the HDMI out is only 720p .

Look up EZCap284 that's the one I use

Reactions: Faz1
Thanks Haydn. Just wondering...
HDMI out from ST16s to the EZCap (velcroed to the back of the ST16s),
HDMI Out from the EZCap to say a HDMI/ethernet adaptor - then to ethernet cable then to another ethernet/HDMI adaptor then to the tv.
Assuming also the EZCap is powered by a battery pack, also fitted to the back of the controller via 3m velcro?
Thanks mate - just wanted to clarify.

Thanks Haydn. Just wondering...
HDMI out from ST16s to the EZCap (velcroed to the back of the ST16s),
HDMI Out from the EZCap to say a HDMI/ethernet adaptor - then to ethernet cable then to another ethernet/HDMI adaptor then to the tv.
Assuming also the EZCap is powered by a battery pack, also fitted to the back of the controller via 3m velcro?
Thanks mate - just wanted to clarify.
Perfect.
The 3M plastic thick Velcro is great.... Doesn't fluff off over time.
I use a Cygnet 20000mAh USB-C pack. It has three outputs. Chargers my iPad 12.9" Pro iPhone X ST16S EZCap all no problems.
You can specify what format to record in on the EZCap.... No point recording in 1080p so since it can record native 720p there is no slow down when editing.. just cut paste copy etc. Upload.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Digitix