Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Want to help make a better manual?

Steve Carr

Brownie Instamatic on a kite.
Staff member
Bob, I can't get any of the links in this discussion thread to work for me. I have V 1.2 of the PDF manual and could send it to you via WeTransfer if I had your email. Just message me your email. Actually the PDF is 5.8MB if your mail can handle that directly.
Ron
I just tried the link on page 1 and it seems to open ok..... 26 pages.

I’ve been a little busy with classes to work on it. But I have been checking suggested changes and approving or dening

I also have another one from another website and author named USER MANUAL RS-Vcho 9/15 with 75 pages and includes a lot more.

Typhoon H manual - cleaned Up and updated (70pgs)

I've just been on a hunt since getting my TH480 sucking up as many YouTube videos and info I can find on this aircraft. The TH480 is my first drone and I was woefully ignorant and I did what I could to arm myself with info. My previous RC experiences were with RC sailplanes. Sailplanes are a tame world compared to hexacopters.

Ron

Last edited:
Website
randomthoughtsandphotos.com
I also have another one from another website and author named USER MANUAL RS-Vcho 9/15 with 75 pages and includes a lot more.

Typhoon H manual - cleaned Up and updated (70pgs)

I've just been on a hunt since getting my TH480 sucking up as many YouTube videos and info I can find on this aircraft. The TH480 is my first drone and I was woefully ignorant and I did what I could to arm myself with info. My previous RC experiences were with RC sailplanes. Sailplanes are a tame world compared to hexacopters.

Ron
Wow Ron. Thanks for those links!

I downloaded the pdf in this thread, but the interface has changed with the H Plus. Is there a an extended version of the basic manual I can download? It would be nice to have a reference I could read without having to power up the controller.

Steve Carr

Brownie Instamatic on a kite.
Staff member
I downloaded the pdf in this thread, but the interface has changed with the H Plus. Is there a an extended version of the basic manual I can download? It would be nice to have a reference I could read without having to power up the controller.
I don't think anyone has posted an updated manual as yet. I presume you have downloaded the Plus manual from Yuneec.
There are a number of helpful posts on the H Plus How-to page. Typhoon H Plus "How To"

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donmcnabb2