Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Warranty service

I talked to the KB repair center today. They decided that the camera was defective and are replacing it. They will do a test flight today and then return the unit to me.
I hope to get it back for next week, Spring break for my grandson.

Nice! I have similar problem. Not with the camera but with the drone. I went to bestbuy and the guy from geeksquad told me they don't know nothing about doing repairs for yuneec. He just told me if I got from bestbuy I said no. So he said they only take care drones when the customer buy from bestbuy. So this made me confused about it. I told him about the website and showed him on the yuneec page saying to take the drone to any bestbuy... But even after that he said they can do nothing about my case. So I just scheduled the support call from yuneec to let me know what to do. I really don't want to pay for shipping. Please keep us posted about your experience!

I sent my drone in with a label from Yuneec's, they received it on Oct 10th. I call yesterday and was told oh they don't have it but will email me a response today. Guess what no response by phone or in an email. So now I am just out a Q500 4k and a Typhoon h plus? I guess I will call on Monday and see what they have to say this time. I purchased the typhoon h in March. Had a fly away and they replaced it. Receive one that seemed like it had been crashed too. Bought in March and still have not flown it and we are almost out of warranty. Really nice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt