Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
Revision 86, 11/30/2021.
Added new Enclosure 11 (CGo3+ Gimbal Board Trace Points) and renumbered existing attachments after new Attachment 11.

The CGo3+ is vulnerable to ripped out board tracing and cracked solder. The drawings in the new attachment are by no means a complete set of all connections, but it does list those most commonly damaged. The alternate trace points are useful in repairing missing connector tracing. The PWM drawing was helpful in locating cracked solder on a PWM circuit.

Date of latest revision: 12/06/2021
Added four new Attachments:
Attachment 33 (ST16S Unlock for HPlus)
Attachment 36 (ST16S Unlock for H520)
Attachment 38 (ST16S Unlock for H3)
Attachment 47 (ST16 Unlock for Typhoon H)
The attachments were prompted as a response to situations that result in a locked controller (Screen lock) with no password/passcode available. The methods differ somewhat for the controllers. Each version of the ST16S is slightly different but all three use a common approach that should be available to most members.
The ST16 uses a different approach due a difference in controller characteristics. The chief downside of the ST16 approach is it currently requires the use of a Windows 10 PC and not all members use Windows.
Although prompted by Screen Lock issues, the guidance can be used for other situations where a factory reset is needed but the controller screen is not available.

12/13/2021
Added a "Table of Contents" option to the original Post #1.
The "Table of Contents" version is a compilation of direct links to individual articles and may be more convenient for some. The articles in this format are grouped by subject/title rather than by Attachment number.
The articles are stored in a DropBox Repository sponsored by John Mitchell of @Yuneec Skins.

Attachments

• Table of Contents.pdf
    470.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Revision 86, 11/30/2021.
Added new Enclosure 11 (CGo3+ Gimbal Board Trace Points) and renumbered existing attachments after new Attachment 11.

The CGo3+ is vulnerable to ripped out board tracing and cracked solder. The drawings in the new attachment are by no means a complete set of all connections, but it does list those most commonly damaged. The alternate trace points are useful in repairing missing connector tracing. The PWM drawing was helpful in locating cracked solder on a PWM circuit.
Awesome Job Sir, no other forum "do" what you guys do and have done,I am not saying that lightly, the information ref the attached document help so many pilots and you guys don't get the acknowledgment for it.

Last edited:
Added the new "Mantis Q IMU Calibration" to the Table of contents version.
This guidance is a consolidation of information and technical assistance provided by @flashcoder, @DoomMeister, @Steve Carr and others. The guidance provides a way to calibrate an intact IMU on a healthy Mantis Q system. The guidance may not work if the IMU is damaged or if other sensors are not in working order.

Attachments

• View Camera on PC via WIFI.pdf
    457.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Addendum 3_Contributing Members.pdf
    323.3 KB · Views: 7
Added the new "C23 Password Reset" document to the "Table of Contents" version.
It is seldom recommended to change the password on a C23 camera. However, there are occasions when it is desired or even required to change the camera password. This is particularly common when a purchased camera arrives with a non-standard password and the password is not provided. This document describes methods to achieve both goals. To change a known and functioning password to something different. OR to reset the password to factory standard in the event the password is not known.

Attachments

• C23 Password Reset.pdf
    10.9 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Added the new "ST16 Check TX and RF Version" document to the "Table of Contents" version.
Recent events have increased awareness of the actual nature of these files. @h-elsner noted the files do not seem to be simple transmitter files relating only to the WIFI signals. They are possibly system level files. Absence or corruption of these files, especially the TX file, has been associated with several controller issues that seemed to have no other obvious explanation but disappeared when these files were restored to good health.
It is anticipated that reviewing the status of these files may become a common request on the Forum. This document shows a quick way to determine at least the basic status of the files. Very similar documents for HPlus, H3 and H520 were also added.

Attachments

• ST16 Check TX and RF Version.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
  • ST16S (H520) Check TX and RF Version.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • ST16S (HPlus) Check TX and RF Version.pdf
    5 MB · Views: 9
  • ST16S (H3) Check TX and RF Version.pdf
    6.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Added the new "Typhoon H GPS Module Pinout" drawing to the Typhoon H and ST16 section of the "Table of Contents" version. The drawing is an expansion of information provided previously by @Vaklin .

Typhoon H GPS Module Pinout (Low Res).jpg

Last edited:
12/13/2021
Added a "Table of Contents" option to the original Post #1.
The "Table of Contents" version is a compilation of direct links to individual articles and may be more convenient for some. The articles in this format are grouped by subject/title rather than by Attachment number.
The articles are stored in a DropBox Repository sponsored by John Mitchell of @Yuneec Skins.
None of the files in the list are available to me

None of the files in the list are available to me
Confirmed, seems the repository was closed.
The good thing is the repository is not closed.
I suspect something is changed in the links and I don't know about it. All works fine from my machine and with my "permissions".
Please tell me exactly what you were trying to open, and what, if any, messages came up on your screen.

Also, please try this copy of the PDF and tell me if you get any different results.

Attachments

• Table of Contents.pdf
    261.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I got the same message as in the previous PDF document.
Bildschirmfoto zu 2023-10-09 20-53-17.png
It says not working "for some reason" without specifying why. Internet search for this problem is not very helpful.

Translation:
"This did not work for some reason
If this is a temporary problem, refreshing the page may resolve the issue. Or just ask us for help.

Back to my files"

br HE

Reactions: WTFDproject
I also tried from the one posted above with negative results. We will have to investigate some more.

Reactions: WTFDproject

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace