Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What do you think about - http://www.yuneecuav.com

Seems rather suscpicious. Even more so when you realize it's not a China, Europe or North America administered forum, but rather Panama.

Could be a planted forum or the real thing... don't know.

Seems rather suscpicious. Even more so when you realize it's not a China, Europe or North America administered forum, but rather Panama.

Could be a planted forum or the real thing... don't know.

If it is not run by Yuneec Electric Aviation then surely there is breach of copyright on the use of the logo at the minimum. Yuneec should get this anti Yuneec site closed down.

If it is not run by Yuneec Electric Aviation then surely there is breach of copyright on the use of the logo at the minimum. Yuneec should get this anti Yuneec site closed down.

In Panama ? , good luck on that one .
It will be on the tolerant kings web server .

Another site support by a competitor to try to discredit yuneec. The links do not go to where they propose to go but link you back in to yuneec bashing.com

To me it's a fishing site , set up to decieve.

If you want a different opinion that is o.k , then don't call your site yuneec uav .
OR let have a dji.co.uk web site which likes to the yuneec web site and any other negative to dji web site we can find.

Has everyone watched his video comparison? Is he wrong? Fanboy or not he is not lying. I own the H and phantom 3 and you can't compare the cameras from a commercial point of view. CS seems great in the U.S. but lacking in a lot of other countries. I like flying the H but it does lack in a few areas. It was released as a hex camera quality bird. Yuneec will have to step it and learn from the feedback or go like ke 3DR did.

Just read some of the posts here. I doubt Yuneec will have it taken down. They don't really need to create that kind of press right now. They can never stop the forums and the forums like this one will BLOW UP if they do. They'll let it die a natural and slow death. Watch and see.

You're in a mighty gray area so long as you don't promote yourself as being them.

Has everyone watched his video comparison? Is he wrong? Fanboy or not he is not lying. I own the H and phantom 3 and you can't compare the cameras from a commercial point of view. CS seems great in the U.S. but lacking in a lot of other countries. I like flying the H but it does lack in a few areas. It was released as a hex camera quality bird. Yuneec will have to step it and learn from the feedback or go like ke 3DR did.
Well, I have the P4 and the H.....already posted a video from the P4 and got very negative ratings from our resident expert.

There's nothing wrong with the H camera as long as it is focused and manual settings is preferred. As a flying platform, the P4 is like a Syma X8 with a bigger battery and expensive camera. It does not hold position well because it is too light and is a quad, particularly in wind which is highly prevalent in my area. VPS helps (below 30 ft.), but it's a simple fact that hexas are more stable and the H is no different. But prove me wrong. Take your P3 up in 20 mph wind and film from a standstill focused on one object, then yaw and focus on another object. The video will show it wondering around. Do it in 30 mph and watch it fly away like a kite.

There are multiple videos using the H that are comparable or even better than the P4 with proper processing, so no offense, but I'm tired of hearing the same worn out talking points. When filming in position hold, you can't be honest and say the Phantoms are better for filming than the H's 360 degree gimbal. Yaws look jerky on Phantoms and is why most Phantom videos are moving. Kick up some wind and the P4 is all over the place, while the H is very steady.

Reactions: Peter a
There are many companies who specialize in enforcing the DMCA across the world. Just one:

Panama - Website DMCA Takedown and Copyright Protection Services

It's also enforced somewhat regularly across continents. Here is the Panama Airport expressing its enforcement of DCMA.

DMCA Policy - Panama Airport

So it's not impossible for Yuneec to get this site taken down, just time-consuming and costly I would bet.
I looked at the first link to see what they offer for £150. Here it is:
As soon as payment is confirmed, we start working on your case
  1. The infringing webmaster(s) will be served with a DMCA Notice
  2. If the webmaster is unresponsive a DMCA Request will be served to the Hosting Company
  3. If there is still no response a DMCA Takedown Request is then sent to Google
  4. We will keep you notified every step of the way
Webmasters and Hosting Companies normally react within 7 days of being sent a DMCA. Google will take approximately 2 months.
So basically they will try to ask the owner of the website to shut it down (provided they can identify him/her). If that doesn't work, they'll ask the company hosting the site. Think that'll work? Nope:

Cheap offshore web hosting who ignore DMCA

And once they've been told to take a hike by the hosting company, the £150 will get you a request to Google to please remove the site from their search results. That's it.

When I first started learning photography years ago, I bought the domain My-Photos-Suck.com :D

I had problems with a isp which was so slow that dial up was faster , so set up a xxxx-suck.com.
But if I remember right I told to take it down for using there name in my name.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval