Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What equipment do you have

What equipment do you have?

• Android phone

Votes: 32 65.3%
  • iPhone

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Android tablet

Votes: 29 59.2%
  • iPad

Votes: 23 46.9%
  • Windows laptop

Votes: 40 81.6%
  • Mac laptop

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Windows desktop

Votes: 30 61.2%
  • Mac desktop

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Something weird with Linux on it

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters
Been selling drones for the past month to pay for new ones.

Currently have remaining:
-Typhoon H
- Phantom 4 (soon to be sold)
- Phantom 3 Pro

New drones on the way (I'm really liking the new portable drones):
- Mavic
- GoPro Karma

Capt, Why the 4 and not the 3? Curious as I have all you have !

I've had the 3 for sometime and have bonded with it. I never really bonded with the 4. For the features I use, they do the exact same thing (I don't use the tap to follow/fly or obstacle avoidance/sport mode). For some strange reason, I find the 3 Pro has a slightly nicer image for the various lighting conditions. But.... More importantly, for resale, the 4 still holds it's value nicely whereas the 3 Pro has lost plenty, and them new DJI/GoPro drones are not cheap.

Even though the Typhoon is kinda a problem child, I'm hanging onto it. It's the only drone with a 360 camera/retractable gear/six props/takes great photos when it's not misbehaving.... so it still is the champ in it's own category.

Reactions: Jay36Jay
LMAO. You go captain I Kinda like the Mavic myself. I'm going to wait until after the January CES in Las Vegas to make up my mind what I want next . No telling with the Mavic pro price will be then .

LMAO. You go captain I Kinda like the Mavic myself. I'm going to wait until after the January CES in Las Vegas to make up my mind what I want next . No telling with the Mavic pro price will be then .
I think the only time you'll see a price drop of more than $100 is when the Mavic II comes out. DJI said they were keeping the Inspire, Phantom and Mavic lineup, so that means an Inspire II will soon be announced as well as the Phantom 5 (sometime in the new year I guess).

I think the only time you'll see a price drop of more than $100 is when the Mavic II comes out. DJI said they were keeping the Inspire, Phantom and Mavic lineup, so that means an Inspire II will soon be announced as well as the Phantom 5 (sometime in the new year I guess).
I'm looking forward to the inspire 2 as I'm hoping for a nice price cut on inspire 1 pro (x5) with all the dji fan boys wanting to sell them cheap...hopefully [emoji23][emoji106]

Yeah i hoped that this price cut would have happened this year, but now i'm going to the YTH

This has to be driving the DJI folks just bonkers but Drew Pringle wrote an article for Yahoo Tech yesterday that put the H as the best drone for general purpose work you can buy. It also noted the Inspire as best for higher level amateur and lower level pro work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has to be driving the DJI folks just bonkers but Drew Pringle wrote an article for Yahoo Tech yesterday that put the H as the best drone for general purpose work you can buy. It also noted the Inspire as best for higher level amateur and lower level pro work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well you can't really argue with that, it's an awesome bit of kit, [emoji106]might have to go wind up a few of my. Mates (who secretly) love my H [emoji23][emoji106]

So when you're not flying the Typhoon, what other equipment do you have?

Ok, Tuna, I got to bite on this one...I thought you were asking what electronic eqpt we had, not drones, but you got nothing but drone answers.
So what were you after???:cool::cool:

Been selling drones for the past month to pay for new ones.

Currently have remaining:
-Typhoon H
- Phantom 4 (soon to be sold)
- Phantom 3 Pro

New drones on the way (I'm really liking the new portable drones):
- Mavic
- GoPro Karma
This sounds like me. I have been selling other stuff to fund new drones. Unused camera lenses and smaller FPV drones and drones parts. I still have a few to sell but I have the following.
Typhoon H Pro RS
Autel X-Star Premium
DJI Mavic on order
S500 with Pixhawk and GoPor gimbal
680UM hexacopter being built and modified.
Then 4 helicopters and 8-10 other quadcopters....need to sell some of these

Ok, Tuna, I got to bite on this one...I thought you were asking what electronic eqpt we had, not drones, but you got nothing but drone answers.
So what were you after???:cool::cool:

I don't mind either way, it's interesting to hear what people fly. I have a theory that if you asked the same question in a DJI forum you'd get a lot more Apple owners. :)

I don't mind either way, it's interesting to hear what people fly. I have a theory that if you asked the same question in a DJI forum you'd get a lot more Apple owners. :)

I LOVE Apple, yet I HATE/DETEST DJI.

Once you've tried mac, you'll never go back.
Once you've tried DJI, you'll continue to wonder why......
LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech