Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What happen if I enter in a NFZ ?

Reaction score
I would like to shoot in an area not far from the limit of a NFZ.

If I happen to enter (in error) in the NFZ, what happens?

I hope Yuneec do not turn off the engines . . .

Somebody has happened?

Thanks for any response.

I imagine it would just stop flying that direction. Like an invisible barrier is there

Bill W.

Is there any way to turn off the NFZ feature in the H by connecting to a PC? I'm a 333 holder and have gotten clearance from my local FSDO once or twice to film in NFZ areas with my larger custom rigs.

I would like to shoot in an area not far from the limit of a NFZ.

If I happen to enter (in error) in the NFZ, what happens?

The H instantly starts to wobble, maintaining position but ruining the camera shot. Your hands holding the controller suddenly start to feel hot, becoming sweaty, which makes holding the controller almost impossible as it tries to slip out of your hands. Your hands develop a palsy which ends your ability to control the aircraft. Your knees become weak and unsteady and your vision begins to blur. After a few moments you'll notice bright red splotches start to appear on your skin, and after only a few more minutes those blotches will begin leaking body fluids in large quantities. Within 5 minutes you'll begin to see and feel your fingers and toes fall off your hands and feet, compromising your balance, which becomes further impacted as uncontrollable sneezing fits initiate. During all this time the H runs down the battery so it performs a self commanded return to land, but your body has become so decimated you will be unable to bend over to pick it up.

The H instantly starts to wobble, maintaining position but ruining the camera shot. Your hands holding the controller suddenly start to feel hot, becoming sweaty, which makes holding the controller almost impossible as it tries to slip out of your hands. Your hands develop a palsy which ends your ability to control the aircraft. Your knees become weak and unsteady and your vision begins to blur. After a few moments you'll notice bright red splotches start to appear on your skin, and after only a few more minutes those blotches will begin leaking body fluids in large quantities. Within 5 minutes you'll begin to see and feel your fingers and toes fall off your hands and feet, compromising your balance, which becomes further impacted as uncontrollable sneezing fits initiate. During all this time the H runs down the battery so it performs a self commanded return to land, but your body has become so decimated you will be unable to bend over to pick it up.
Omg...this is hilarious!

Bill W.

Reactions: Brian Mackey
. Your hands holding the box suddenly start to feel hot, becoming sweaty, which makes holding the controller almost impossible as it tries to slip out of your hands. Your hands develop a palsy which ends your ability to control the aircraft. Your knees become weak and unsteady and your vision begins to blur. After a few moments you'll notice bright red splotches start to appear on your skin, and after only a few more minutes those blotches will begin leaking body fluids in large quantities. Within 5 minutes you'll begin to see and feel your fingers and toes fall off your hands and feet, compromising your balance, which becomes further impacted as uncontrollable sneezing fits initiate. During all this time the H runs down the battery so it performs a self commanded return to land, but your body has become so decimated you will be unable to bend over to pick it up.

No No No, thats all what happens when amazon ships you the Tornado 920 instead of the H for 1299.00 :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval