Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What SD Card do you use?

Reaction score
I have been flying a Phantom for 3 years now with no problem regarding photos and videos. I also got a Q500+ about a year ago followed quickly by another gimbal to take the GoPro Hero4 Silver. Now the GoPro doesn't like my basic card and I was wondering what others use, in what camera and the results they get. I didn't give much thought to the more expensive cards until I got the 'sd error' come up. Maybe I can improve the editing quality. Thanks guys.

I have been flying a Phantom for 3 years now with no problem regarding photos and videos. I also got a Q500+ about a year ago followed quickly by another gimbal to take the GoPro Hero4 Silver. Now the GoPro doesn't like my basic card and I was wondering what others use, in what camera and the results they get. I didn't give much thought to the more expensive cards until I got the 'sd error' come up. Maybe I can improve the editing quality. Thanks guys.
any class 10 with a brand name will do fine ,and you don't need a card with 128 GB , a 64 will do just fine if you are like 99% of us we down load and erase the SD card .
fly safe

Samsung are usually one of the best in read and write. I personally use Sandisk and have never had a problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

see attached picture, it helped me on finding the correct micro SD card.

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-2_14-8-53.png
    upload_2017-2-2_14-8-53.png
    270.6 KB · Views: 9
I have a micro SD card in the camera, if you put a micro SD card in the transmitter. You can preview videos on the transmitter 7 inch screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axel66