Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What type of MOBILE DEVICE do you use with your Breeze 4K

What type of MOBILE DEVICE do you use with your Breeze 4K

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
What type of MOBILE DEVICE do you use with your Breeze 4K. My curiosity has me asking this question I may post a follow up question after this poll ends.

Reactions: Finn
I have used iPhones 5c, 5s, SE, 6S, and 7. All work for Pilot and automated task modes. The 5c will not work with the BT controller as its Bluetooth is not compatible, all others work fine with the controller.

@ravell, web crawlers for search engines comb this site several times a day and will up the count for a visit. I hope people will answer this with a list of the devices they do use, as we might be able to compile a list of those that are used and working.

Reactions: michel
Thanks DM... Ahh figured the backend would have blocked the bots. Thanks I plan to be active in the breeze forums as got one recently. Coming for RC Planes and Helis :D

Last edited:
Thanks DM... Ahh figured the backend would have blocked the bots. Thanks I plan to be active in the breeze forums as for one recently. Coming for RC Planes and Helis

The bots themselves may get blocked, but most new posts picked up by the bots get several hits from visitors. We do have several that are long time RC hobbyists.

Samsung S7 (workes great with the BT controller) and ZTE tablet model K88

iPad Air 2 (with an otterbox defender case) works great. I have been able to reach both the distance and height geo-fence without lag in some locations.

I picked up a cheap digiland 7" droid pad for $40 at Walmart last fall, originally for watching videos downloaded into the microSD slot that droids have but my Iphone doesn't... and unlike the iPhone, it's bright enough to see in daylight and with a booster battery pack or cigarette lighter adapter it'll keep the kids in the back seat or at the campground occupied forever. The only irritation is that the horizontal sliders (especially the geofence one) are real touchy when trying to adjust them; I've still only got it about halfway across the range before it changed to swipe to the previous page. And I've heard that you have to be careful about some of the cheap pads because they can chinch out on the GPS and just use WIFI for location services.

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S9+. For some reason I have to either reboot my phone or close all apps and clear cache before it will connect properly. I have to do it everytime, but it does the trick everytime.

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S9+. For some reason I have to either reboot my phone or close all apps and clear cache before it will connect properly. I have to do it everytime, but it does the trick everytime.

It has to do with the latest version of Android. There were some that had no problems, then after updating the OS had to start going through the contortions you are. Yuneec should update the app for Android and for iOS, but the chances of that are probably very slim.

Reactions: perknite
iPhone 6. All functions work as designed as does the Bluetooth controller. While the phone works when it is in my Otterbox Defender case, I have gotten in the habit of removing the case because it fits better in the controller.

Galaxy S7, Galaxy Tab A and iPhone 6+
Just depends on whats charged at the time. The tablet offers the best picture and lasts longer on battery than the phones do.

Since it is a glorified camera I use a Lenovo ten inch tablet a10-70f mounted to a hercules tablet holder attached to a camera tripod. The tripod has a nice handle so I can follow the breeze and the tablet is at eye height to get a great picture at geofence distance. I use the same setup for my other drones with an eachine otg 5.8G 150 channel receiver and can receive up to two miles away.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop