Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

When flying fpv I can not see the battery level

Reaction score
When flying fpv I can not see the battery level . In the app, it splits the display however, it does not reduce the size of the displays enough to be able to see the whole display. I can not see the battery level that is on the far left side of the display. I have seen screen shots of other apps that change the shape and size of the displays so you can see the entire display. Does anyone else have this issue?

Attachments

• LITCHI SCREENSHOT.PNG
    LITCHI SCREENSHOT.PNG
    208.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20180807-121929_Breeze Cam.jpg
    Screenshot_20180807-121929_Breeze Cam.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
This is very subjective to the Headgear you buy, usually on the box will tell you the recommended size phone to use. Yuneec branded one works great along with hundreds of others... Just so happens your phone screen is to big for the ocular view once the phone is mounted on yours. I use a cheap $10 that works for my iPhone 6s. My only advise is look and try another cheap headset. BTW what phone are you using

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 9
  • $_20.JPG
    $_20.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 9
I am using my Note 8 with the Samsung Gear VR. I use a piece of tape over the contacts to keep the Oculus app from running.

I am using my Note 8 with the Samsung Gear VR. I use a piece of tape over the contacts to keep the Oculus app from running.

Thanks! I was about to ask this! I'm gonna use my Galaxy S8+ with the Samsung Gear VR and was worried about it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss