Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

When Will We Have Batteries in Australia

Reaction score
I called my dealer yet again today only to be told they have no ETA on getting batteries for the Typhoon H.
This is becoming a joke, I am tired of going out to fly only to have to come back and recharge after 20 mins. Come on Yuneec get some batteries to your loyal customers here in Oz!!!!

No word from my wholesaler.
My second wholesaler says that August is looking good......
I have been advising people who have ordered from me to buy overseas.
Sorry can't help beyond that.
I would recommend doing the charger upgrade, and also maybe getting the battery cradle from the guy on here who sells on eBay. Then get some hobbyking batteries.

****, no offense, but I'd like to know when we'll see them in reasonable volume in the States. :D

No word from my wholesaler.
My second wholesaler says that August is looking good......
I have been advising people who have ordered from me to buy overseas.
Sorry can't help beyond that.
I would recommend doing the charger upgrade, and also maybe getting the battery cradle from the guy on here who sells on eBay. Then get some hobbyking batteries.

August is ridiculous considering how long the H has been available here. I looked at buying from overseas but way to expensive once you look at shipping, that is if you can find someone who will ship to you.
I have done the charger upgrade and now use my Orion Duo to charge the single battery I have but that still only allows me 20mins of flight time before a trip home to recharge. As for the battery tray it is on ebay for $75 US plus $25 US shipping .... really steep for a tray without a battery.
Ready to use Yuneec Typhoon H 3D Print Battery Adapter Tray hexacopter XT60 plug

Just received a call from my Yuneec dealer an hour ago. They have a shipment of Typhoon H and accessories currently in Austrailan customs and will receive them toward the end of next week. I assume other Austrailan dealers would be getting stock at the same time.......finally!

As in the other post, don't hold your breath for batteries.

C
I called my dealer yet again today only to be told they have no ETA on getting batteries for the Typhoon H.
This is becoming a joke, I am tired of going out to fly only to have to come back and recharge after 20 mins. Come on Yuneec get some batteries to your loyal customers here in Oz!!!!
Go online to CarolinaDronz they are the bomb! Greatest fastest service world wide, the best in my opinion.

Reactions: OzCougar
I have dealt with Frank at Carolina Dronz a few times, however getting batteries shipped from the US is difficult and costly. Hopefully my dealer will have stock this coming week.

Hi Loquacious,

I had no problems with getting my batteries from Frank at CD shipped to Oz. My last order included .... among other things .... 2 x H batteries. The process was simple, painless, prompt .... and for me at least .... not expensive.

Of course what I consider expensive is obviously different to everyone else ;).

Cheers :cool:

Hi Loquacious,

I had no problems with getting my batteries from Frank at CD shipped to Oz. My last order included .... among other things .... 2 x H batteries. The process was simple, painless, prompt .... and for me at least .... not expensive.

Of course what I consider expensive is obviously different to everyone else ;).

How long did it take for your order to arrive here in Oz?

About a week to 10 days, once everything was ready to ship and they sent it (had to wait a few days after I placed the order for one of the items).

Thanks for the info .. I'll look into getting batteries from him if I do not hear anything from my dealer here in Australia tomorrow .. I like to support locally if I can.

Last edited:
J
I have dealt with Frank at Carolina Dronz a few times, however getting batteries shipped from the US is difficult and costly. Hopefully my dealer will have stock this coming week.
that's ********,you guys are getting the shaft. It is so unfair and I feel for you guys, it really is crap!

Reactions: Dragonflyerthom
I recieved an xtra battery when I got my TH. I'm not a photog just a hobbyist but two batteries are more than enough for me. If I need to fly more I have other toys to fly. I agree with 707 that's crap.

Thanks for the info .. I'll look into getting batteries from him if I do not hear anything from my dealer here in Australia tomorrow .. I like to support locally if I can.
Hey mate who is the dealer with the batteries tomorrow.
I want to order some.
Cause I spoke to both wholesalers today and it is 100% 12/8 for them to get batteries.
So maybe your guy is direct importing from States?
Either way I would like some of the action :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval