Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Where did you buy your H Plus?

Reaction score
Looks like BBY is only place in US with them in stock - any others? Like to try and avoid sales tax.

And on that page they show the expected date is tomorrow... you should call tomorrow and see what their current timing is... could be within the week.

There is one listing on Amazon for the +... directly from Yuneec.

Robot Check

Interesting that they show a "list" price of $2999.99

There is one listing on Amazon for the +... directly from Yuneec.

Robot Check

Interesting that they show a "list" price of $2999.99
I know what my Amazon issue was: I enter amazon at smile.amazon.com not amazon.com. The H+ is NOT available for providing smile contributions to charities... but it does show up if I enter amazon at amazon.com. Thanks for reminding me that not everything on Amazon is 'smile' compatible...

I bought mine at Best Buy on July 6. It was so new they didn't have it on display yet. The sales guy had to disappear into the 'back room' to get it.

Bought mine 2 weeks ago from Yuneec Germany, 2 days delivery with DHL. 5 Battery on the back [emoji41]

Got mine from Amazon. When I last checked they had 12 in stock shipped direct from Yuneec. I didn’t notice any difference when searching from the Amazon.Smile website vs the regular Amazon site. Mine took a week to get as I don’t think there was an option for expedited delivery.

According to the B.B. website, many of the stores around where I live have them in stock. Of course I can’t verify that.

Interesting that no one is buying from an authorized Yuneec dealer who is also authorized for repair.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuneecfan49