Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Where I can buy protective feet for my Breeze Drone?

Reaction score
I fly my breeze drone in Arizona where the terrain is rough and the landings are hard. The feet of my drone are getting beat up too. Does anyone know where I can buy protective seat covers for my Breeze drone?

Reaction score
Duct Tape or Electrical Tape? I know they 3D Print leg extenders for the 3DR Solo, but have not seen anything for the Breeze. Replacements are reasonable too.

LMGTFY

Reaction score
25 bucks for those you'd have to be crazy to purchase those. With a little creative thought I'm sure there are better and way less expensive options out there!

Reactions: FLYXLSA
Reaction score
Cut up some rubber gloves and stick them on the feet, might not look as pretty but a whole lot cheaper

Reaction score
You can buy two NEW feet for $12.99 on Amazon Prime.
Duct Tape
Glove Fingers
Thin Balloons
Lots of stuff I would do IMFO anyway.

Reaction score
25 bucks for those you'd have to be crazy to purchase those. With a little creative thought I'm sure there are better and way less expensive options out there!
I purchased (2) two packs of pacifiers at Dollar Tree (Total of $2.05 with tax). I cut the nipple off of each pacifier, and, voila, I have landing gear covers.

IMG_1255.JPG IMG_1256.JPG IMG_1259.JPG

Reaction score
Hahaha I’ve seen actually feet for the breeze and thought they looked like nipples myself - I’m doing it!!!

Reaction score
you could also buy a landing pad? soft landing spot and saves the lenses hitting the ground on a raised rock?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David Drago