Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Where to buy a cable adapter for ballanced charger

Reaction score
Hey guys. Where can i buy a ballanced cable adapter for charging my H batteries? Thank you

Reactions: Christian
Is these charger correct for charging the thyphoon h batteries or better a 300w power?
Turnigy Reaktor 250W 10A 1-6S Balance Charger

The only problem with that charger is its output of only 10 amps, whilst it will charge a single TH battery faster than the standard supplied charger at 6 amps, if you have more than one battery or intend to get more you need a more powerful charger 12 to 20 amps or a dual output charger to charge 2 battery's at once at 6amps minimum on each output.

Is these charger correct for charging the thyphoon h batteries or better a 300w power?
Turnigy Reaktor 250W 10A 1-6S Balance Charger

Also just be aware some charger manufacturers mislead the charger specifications regarding output on dual out chargers, you need to pay attention to the individual amps output on each channel, for the H battery you need 6 amps on each channel, whilst you can charge at 5 amps it will be slower to charge, I personally charge at 6 amps other users charge at even higher rate but for longevity of the battery I would settle on 6 amps max.

i charge at 6 on both channels with my touch duo

Hey guys. Where can i buy a ballanced cable adapter for charging my H batteries? Thank you
I've been waiting and looking for an adapter for almost a month now. Everywhere is out of stock! Quadcam stated middle of August availability and now says end of August. Some on Ebay but at a ridiculous price that I personally would never pay!

My Hi-tec H4 will charge four 4 cell 5400mah batteries at the same time at 5amp per Channel,this is running off a DC power supply tho and not AC.
And although it may take slightly longer charging at 5amp it's still a lot faster than the stock charger and your charging 4 batteries at the same time and not 1!
I must add this is not the cheapest route tho as this is an expensive charger plus you need a 20 amp dc power supply and 4 adapters for the H batteries,i fly rc planes so already had the charger and power supply for my lipos.

I've been waiting and looking for an adapter for almost a month now. Everywhere is out of stock! Quadcam stated middle of August availability and now says end of August. Some on Ebay but at a ridiculous price that I personally would never pay!

I always update the time of shipping depending on the order. I have them never in stock they get sold out before the new ones arrive therefore I have to push the date further and further back.
But when you order and it says shipping end of August it will also ship at the end of August since you got into the back order list for end of august same was for middle of august etc.
New material arrives next week and this might be the first time where I can put it in Stock (but maybe just 10 or 20...) :) (the new batch for end of august is almost sold out...)

Andy

I always update the time of shipping depending on the order. I have them never in stock they get sold out before the new ones arrive therefore I have to push the date further and further back.
But when you order and it says shipping end of August it will also ship at the end of August since you got into the back order list for end of august same was for middle of august etc.
New material arrives next week and this might be the first time where I can put it in Stock (but maybe just 10 or 20...) :) (the new batch for end of august is almost sold out...)

Andy
I see, I will place my order then. Where does this item ship from?

Its shipped form Switzerland and the shipping takes 1 to 1.5 week.

Andy

Its shipped form Switzerland and the shipping takes 1 to 1.5 week.

Andy
Mine came today! Great! I also sent you email at your company asking about the ground wire for the balance connector. Is the yellow wire the ground wire? I haven't connected my battery yet, and will wait till i see a reply.
Thanks again!

Hy just sent you an E-Mail with the "instructions"

Andy

thx for the feedback! Nice that's 8 days after I shipped it! So priority shipping seems to works well :)

Andy

I got mine in the mail today Andy! Thanks from Hawaii

Thanks for posting the photo. I had forgotten about the 5 port adapter that came with my Hitec X4 Plus AD/DC charger. Using it you can't make a mistake since the balance plug can only be plugged in one way. However, if one plugs into the side of the charger, it's possible to plug in upside down, thus reversing the ground and create a bad situation!
Aloha to ,and thanks again to Andy!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval