Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Where's the backpack that is supposed to be included & being advertised ?

The free backpack being advertised is part of the $1799 package and NOT the $1299 base package that we all got.
Doesn't say that in the advertisement of the video?
Do you have something that verifies it ?

What he means is that most of us have spent a lot of time researching, discussing and waiting on the H and knew exactly what was included in the package we bought. Apparently you just discovered the H.

What he means is that most of us have spent a lot of time researching, discussing and waiting on the H and knew exactly what was included in the package we bought. Apparently you just discovered the H.
Copy that...
Now the controller won't sync with the camera.
There's no video, it keeps searching with no results. Great...

Copy that...
Now the controller won't sync with the camera.
There's no video, it keeps searching with no results. Great...
I've done the research on it, I guess I just didn't go deep enough.
Lesson learned...

My camera did that the first time I started it but a restart of the controller and H fixed it. Try removing camera gimbal and reattach, i think others have said that fixed theirs. You did get the backpack insert with your H so you're halfway there:)

If you think that is confusing you look want is advertised about the realsense .
The pro package says the yuneek h with realsense and the basic model just a yuneek h , but when asked they say it's the default sonic sensor built in which is the realsense .
So the basic and pro version are the same , but with extra battery and backpack.

If you think that is confusing you look want is advertised about the realsense .
The pro package says the yuneek h with realsense and the basic model just a yuneek h , but when asked they say it's the default sonic sensor built in which is the realsense .
So the basic and pro version are the same , but with extra battery and backpack.

No if you have the Pro package with the realsense module (not yet available) you will see the difference between the sonars and the gimbal ... see photo

/\/\ax2206

realsense.JPG

No if you have the Pro package with the realsense module (not yet available) you will see the difference between the sonars and the gimbal ... see photo

/\/\ax2206

View attachment 974

This is the reply went someone asked about if this includes the realsense module.

2016Yuneec Typhoon H: Hello, Does this Yuneec Typhoon H package for £1399.00 come with the Intel real sence collision avoidance, your advert imply's it does but just wanted to be sure.

Thank you

David Newson

RichardWalker: Hi,

This model only comes with the standard proximity sensors and not the full Intel Real Sense proximity module which will be sold as an additional piece of hardware. Sorry for the confusion.

It is still powered by Intel Real Sense software though.

Thanks,
RW

Yuneec Typhoon H Professional + Real Sense Collision Avoidance | Drones Direct

This is the reply went someone asked about if this includes the realsense module.

2016Yuneec Typhoon H: Hello, Does this Yuneec Typhoon H package for £1399.00 come with the Intel real sence collision avoidance, your advert imply's it does but just wanted to be sure.

Thank you

David Newson

RichardWalker: Hi,

This model only comes with the standard proximity sensors and not the full Intel Real Sense proximity module which will be sold as an additional piece of hardware. Sorry for the confusion.

It is still powered by Intel Real Sense software though.

Thanks,
RW

Yuneec Typhoon H Professional + Real Sense Collision Avoidance | Drones Direct

I also am being informed by my store that the Pro version of the "H" with the realsense module will cost more then the announced 1799 USD

/\/\ax2206

As far as I'm aware you only get the foam insert for the backpack which actually comes as packing when you purchase the standard version, when you purchase the backpack it comes minus the the foam inside, I hope people have not discarded the original hard packing foam the Typhoon H comes in because that's what you need to put inside inside the backpack, hope this helps clarify this issue.

There is not now nor has there ever been a back pack included with the standard package. RealSense has from the beginning been an optional upgrade at additional expense as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval