Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Which gopro can i use with Gb203 gimbal

Reaction score
Hello i want to buy Gb203 gimbal with mk58 transmiter to my q500+ drone instead of cgo2+ camera, and i know that gopro 3 and 4 are supported, but is it possible to make it work with gopro 7? I think i can cut something if it Will be needed, but what about live video in st10+? And do someone connected xiaomi yi 2k to this transmiter? One more question is that it is possible to start video recording from st10+? I think that the gimbal UP and down should work from st10+? Im i correct? Thank you

Hello i want to buy Gb203 gimbal with mk58 transmiter to my q500+ drone instead of cgo2+ camera, and i know that gopro 3 and 4 are supported, but is it possible to make it work with gopro 7? I think i can cut something if it Will be needed, but what about live video in st10+? And do someone connected xiaomi yi 2k to this transmiter? One more question is that it is possible to start video recording from st10+? I think that the gimbal UP and down should work from st10+? Im i correct? Thank you

From the internet:
Hero 4 - ~41 x 59 x 21mm
Hero 7 - ~44.5 x 78 x 32mm
Doesn't look real promising.

Start /Stop from ST10+? No.

Live video? Don't know.

I know that gopro 7 is bigger and xiaomi yi too, but as i said i can cut a Little of gimbal to fit (physical) camera into it, and i need to know it is possible to get video from camera from USB c to mk58. It should work i think, and is that gimbal support that moving UP and down from st10+? I want to get Best video quality from that drone, its nice and still good in 2019 as i think (to fly) bit cgo2+ in 2019 is not that good (even vs my cheap xiaomi yi 2k which i want too connect with drone)

I though that start stop wouldnt work but its fine i have 64gb card So i can record a lot of flights even with turned on recording in camera.

With the GoPro 4 you Can have video in the ST10using the MK58 cable, this is the only cable that Work. The GoPro 4 is and excellent camera for fliming with the Q500

Ok nevermind i ordered Gb203 with mk58, could someone post diamensions of Mount for camera? I want to mąkę my own in 3d printer to have option to other cameras like xiaomi. I need mount/housing diamensions between Motors for UP and down moving, and Mount holes in that and the place of sensor on bottm

I want mąkę adapter like this but i need diamensions i want to make it before my gimbal arrive to me, i need Just mount holes for adapter and space between Motors and diamensions of sensor. 2dc7c5cc458696db414fefcfc148.jpeg

where can I get a GB203?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval