Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

who has updated its H with the firmware released on 07/13/2016 ?

I updated my H with the firmware released on 07/13/2016

• It works and it was easy to install

Votes: 56 64.4%
  • It works but it was difficult to install

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • it does not work at all

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • It was installed, but many issues came after

Votes: 10 11.5%
  • I won't update till I'm sure there no problem !

Votes: 12 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Updated to the new firmware yesterday and my typhoon H became inactive,the camera would connect but the typhoon would not initialize,just sat there beeping with a blue lights rapidly flashing,i became very frustrated as i thought my typhoon was now a paperweight and was ready to ship it back to yuneec,luckily i came on this forum and people where saying they had the same problem and to try rebinding the typhoon which i did and now all is well again,i think there should of been some kind of warning or something that the typhoon would need rebinding after the update as alot of people who are less computer savvy will now think there typhoon is broken.

Did everyone on this thread have to type the '1234567890' password in order to bind with the camera after the update????

I only ask because I did not have to... which is strange that some had to and others did not have to.
I had to rebind the camera and H after the update. It was easy though and worked perfectly.

Capt. I didn't have to either. The update went a little more involved with ST16. I had a second TH on it so the video and camera buttons would work. After this update everything seems to work. I will say we were in need of this fw.

My only problem was losing the SD card into the bottom of the controller. The design of that thing is horrible! If you don't stab it in exactly right, it falls right through! Other than that, all went easy and fine. Did not have to rebind camera. Flies fine. Camera still not as good as my Phantoms, just "okay".

Does anyone know if the gui has a rth setting for altitude ?

1. Click Pad
2.you will go into the android, find the setting
3. Select Backup & reset
4. Select Factory data reset
5.After everything completed, re install the FW and rebind

Thanks
Now its back in order.
Just waiting for better weather to start testing. :rolleyes:

Did everyone on this thread have to type the '1234567890' password in order to bind with the camera after the update????

I only ask because I did not have to... which is strange that some had to and others did not have to.

Hi
Yes i had to type password for connecting camera.
I never had experience to bypass that.
After my upgrade camera picture was the only thong working.
Had to factory reset ST16, and now its okay.
Have to type password to bind camera under all my afford to make it work.

Battery percent sounds useful. Any other noticed improvements?

Mike
What battery %'s I don't see one !

I did

My only problem was losing the SD card into the bottom of the controller. The design of that thing is horrible! If you don't stab it in exactly right, it falls right through! Other than that, all went easy and fine. Did not have to rebind camera. Flies fine. Camera still not as good as my Phantoms, just "okay".

I wonder if the design changed? There's no way that I can lose the SD card on the bottom of my controller, not enough of a gap even if the card isn't inserted perfectly straight. Seems to be a tight fit. Mine was one of the pre-orders.

After both updates, I managed to bind with the camera, but not "H" itself. Firmware was Euro-version and when I bind the controller and the camera, I have to type "1234567890" password. So how can I bind controller and "H"? I refresh like a million times, but Aircraft model space was always empty.

I wonder if the design changed? There's no way that I can lose the SD card on the bottom of my controller, not enough of a gap even if the card isn't inserted perfectly straight. Seems to be a tight fit. Mine was one of the pre-orders.
Yes, I heard they corrected the space in there.

Hi all, I did updates and had to rebind camera with pass word and also had to "copy" model, in binding there was only camera aircraft model was blank until I went to model select and did "copy" typhoon H don't know why but it worked.

Just got to finally taking my girl out of the bag today after my Puerto Rico trip. Did both upgrades and they went smooth. Have not flown her yet due to rainy day but will get her back up in the sky soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis