Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

WiFi connect issue

Reaction score
This past few weeks I have had a WiFi problem. When I turn everything on the ST16 cant connect to the C23, I always need to go to the WiFi settings and select the camera when go back to the home screen which shows connected. If I turn the drone off for any reason I then need to do this again. It works but its a pain in the butt, any ideas why Im having this problem? It happens every place I go.

This past few weeks I have had a WiFi problem. When I turn everything on the ST16 cant connect to the C23, I always need to go to the WiFi settings and select the camera when go back to the home screen which shows connected. If I turn the drone off for any reason I then need to do this again. It works but its a pain in the butt, any ideas why Im having this problem? It happens every place I go.
Try turning on the ST16 first, then the H Plus. If you turn on the H then the ST16, the H may try to connect to the first signal it finds instead of the ST16.

Two possibilities, your ST16 is connecting to a local Wi-Fi as soon as you turn off the bird.
Go into your settings and forget your home Wi-Fi or if available un-check the connect automatically.
When the bird is disconnected from the ST16 go into the tablet settings and see what the tablet is connected to.

Two possibilities, your ST16 is connecting to a local Wi-Fi as soon as you turn off the bird.
Go into your settings and forget your home Wi-Fi or if available un-check the connect automatically.
When the bird is disconnected from the ST16 go into the tablet settings and see what the tablet is connected to.
When I turn the ST16 on it doesn't connect to anything. When I go to the WiFi settings I see my homes WiFi along with everyone else in my area but it doesn't try to connect. If my drone is on the Camera Wifi shows up with everything else but wont connect unless I select it and enter the password. Then it stays connected till I turn it off again. I don't have a "connect auto" button that I can find.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig