Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Wifi connect problem

What country do you reside in?

Poland. I bought Breeze from the official Polish distribution and updated firmware before the first flights.
56970307d1abf2605892a3bb29032849.jpg

You may find better connection by downgrading your firmware to an older version. Try talking to @airborne about which might work best for you. Just click the link with his name and use Start a Conversation. He is my go to man for this situation.

Hi,
@KARY : I PMed you as well. So in a nutshell: I would not be overly concerned about the temporary loss if WiFi connection. My best guess would be to leave everything unchanged because it seems to work - at least your Breeze came back. Only if the loss of connection becomes more severe I would take action.
@saxi17 : Next step I would try is to switch off/on the smartphone. Then I would put the phone in airplane mode and activate WiFi only. I would NOT start the Breeze Cam App. When this is done I'd start the Breeze and look in the phone if the Breeze's network shows up once the green blinking has started. So pls. report back how this step did work out for you.
Greetings
airborne

Today at 25m I lost the connection with the drone and I could not reconnect again. Fortunately, the drone did a full auto-landing procedure.
I am thinking of returning the Breeze to the store because such flights are too risky. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech