Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

WiFi st16s

Steve, per our PM’s..pic of board below, is this correct one? I’m very surprised they are willing to make things right when they could have told me to go piss up a rope. They’ve earned My business
Glad to hear they are making it right. That also earns my respect. Hope you are up and running soon.

That appears to be the correct card. Notice the thermal paste on the metal cover. That suggests it was removed from an ST16S.
excellent.

Next question; There's those two little wires with tiny metal-ish clips on the end (they look yellowish or brass....see pic), how do those connect to the board? Do they snap on or do i have to solder it?

Thanks bud

1640027883733.png

Great, because I'm awful at soldering..lol
Line them up over the connectors on the WiFi module then apply gentle pressure straight down until it snaps into place. If it doesn’t feel right when you apply pressure, pull it away and realign it.

Hey DG. All you have to do is send them one of your videos,[give them a link] and tell them we are all dying to see more of your work, How could they not help you then ?? Merry Christmas to all and to all a good year. Anything has to be better than this year!!Peace to all KC

Again. Every time I see your avatar sp? I wonder if that is your PB. I have one a rescue from birth. Funniest craziest thing you ever seen.Name is Zeplin.
Yes, thats my pit bull we rescued. Pitties are incredible pets and get a bad rap for sure…all she wants to do is sit in your lap and have her belly rubbed…lol.

• Love
Reactions: 7cyclops

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval