Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

wizard wand

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can use the wizard wand without the st16+. I know you can do team mode but can you use just the wand ? I want the drone to follow me but I don't want have carry the st16+ when I do something like riding a bike. Thank you in advance.

Mr. I,

Yes, you can use just the Wizard.
You will NOT have any control over camera settings.
You CAN start/stop recording, take stills.
You CAN have it watch you (the H stays still but aims camera at you)
You CAN have it watch and follow you.

Just make sure you are very sure of the various button combos needed for the various functions.

Reactions: Barton
Thank you. Do you have a video I can watch on how to do this ?

Mr. I,

Thank you rdonson.

Mr. I,

Yes, you can use just the Wizard.
You will NOT have any control over camera settings.
You CAN start/stop recording, take stills.
You CAN have it watch you (the H stays still but aims camera at you)
You CAN have it watch and follow you.

Just make sure you are very sure of the various button combos needed for the various functions.
Hi Bob - a old post so I hope you're still around. I've tested the wizard yesterday for the first time and watched various YT's aout the wizard. You post it's possible to ctart/stop recoding, take stills with the wizard. Can you advise which buttons give that option? Haven't had any luck with the wizard but only through the CGO App. Regards,

I have attached the Manual for the Wizard. You can find the button combinations on page 51 of the Vcho3-2 manual to supplement those in the Wizard Manual.

Attachments

• Typhoon-Wizard-User-Manual-0929-1.pdf
    477.6 KB · Views: 4
  • TYPHOON H USER MANUAL Vcho3-2.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 1
  • Love
Reactions: AussieCate
I have attached the Manual for the Wizard. You can find the button combinations on page 51 of the Vcho3-2 manual to supplement those in the Wizard Manual.
Thank you, I've got them printed off and spent time going through it this morning trying all the sticks and buttons.
That's what I love about this place, so many knowledgeable people willing to assist. ♥️

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital