Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Woot deal on Typhoon H Pro

Best deal I have ever seen on the H Pro... if it includes the 1-year manufacturer warranty.

Makes me want to buy a second; great price!

****... if didn't just buy a bunch of tools for a bathroom renovation! Too many projects getting in the way or more drones... that, and winter in New England sucks (well, except for skiiing).

Reactions: Steve Carr
If my new H ever gets here (via warranty replacement) I look forward to flying on a beautiful winter bluebird day!

We're skiing in Cortina, Italy during winter break with the kids this February and I would love to take the H. Stay tuned!

-C

Best deal I have ever seen on the H Pro... if it includes the 1-year manufacturer warranty.

Makes me want to buy a second; great price!
Includes 1 year warranty. I ordered one even though I just got started with the q500 4k.
89543121417bc092d1ceac3fa5a73051.jpg

Reactions: Steve Carr
This seems like an incredible deal. I suspect I know what I'll get for an answer on this forum, but if you could get this deal or a used Phantom 4 Advanced for the same price... which would you go for?

This seems like an incredible deal. I suspect I know what I'll get for an answer on this forum, but if you could get this deal or a used Phantom 4 Advanced for the same price... which would you go for?

A new drone comes with New Batteries and a warranty. A Used Drone does not. Keep in mind that used batteries that have not been maintained properly are akin to a half eaten cheeseburger - do you really want to eat the other half? ;)

A new drone comes with New Batteries and a warranty. A Used Drone does not. Keep in mind that used batteries that have not been maintained properly are akin to a half eaten cheeseburger - do you really want to eat the other half? ;)
It includes a 1 year warranty. But you're right, I wont know the battery condition until I get it and try it out.

@jayd1981 I was answering Guardian44 in regards to whether or not he should take the deal you posted OR go for a used Phantom 4 Advanced. Essentially I was saying your deal was the better of the two;) in regards to getting a warranty and new batteries - yours will have new batteries.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss